BigOto Returns (Levelset)
Quote:Also, I was able to Chip Win #25 Block Teleportation without any chips/suction boots. I just shoved all 8 blocks into the teleporter (2 in each direction) so 4 bounced back into the blue key room, then I grabbed the keys and fire boots and exited.
Yeah, that's what I did too...

- Madhav.
Updated, the newest version fixes the Block Teleportation bust with some toggle doors in the blue key/water room, and replaced Who Let The Dogs Out with a much better level.
I LOVED Monster Slider, I'm definitely voting for that to make it into CCLP1!
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Quote:I LOVED Monster Slider, I'm definitely voting for that to make it into CCLP1!

Me too and it has my vote as well Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
There's a lot of good levels in here (my favourites are #18, #39, #42, #44, #56, #57, #58, #70, #75, #78, #79, #81, #86), but a few might be busted.

#41 Bepis

Why do the yellow keys exist? Are they just aesthetic?

#44 Suction Search

Otherwise one of my favourites, but by sliding on the ice in the room below it's possible to lure the teeth into the bomb before setting foot in their room, eliminating any need to outmaneuver them and rendering the recessed walls and tank in the top right entirely useless.

#47 Shenanigans

I don't know know the purpose of the toggle door, toggle button and force floors at the bottom of the first room. I hope that's just there to fix a player mistake.

#50 Things that make you say "Oh shit!"

I assume this level is 70% red herrings by volume, otherwise it's busted and the prospect of having to redo everything for a fixed version befits the title. 115 / 170 seconds.

#57 Jumble IV

Are the red and blue keys in the recessed wall room just a distraction to waste time?

#66 Vivid Dream

I assume this one's 90% red herrings. 71 / 80 seconds.

#77 Monster Seperation

I didn't need to release the last group of monsters, I just used a block to destroy the last bomb.

#99 Traffic Jam of Wolfies on Uranus

There's a chip socket, red key, red lock and dirt block in the ice/water/glider/teleport room in the bottom right, but none of them seem to serve any purpose. Unless they're intended as an emergency measure if the first block was wasted on the first visit to that room. But even then I still don't see any use for that socket.

#100 Trevor Hedges presents:

650 / 800 seconds. Either that's an intentional feature of the Vivid Dream (#66) finish, or this level is severely busted. The quick route is much less fun.

There's only 5 I haven't solved yet:

#37 Fiery Intersection Control

I'm really not sure just what I'm supposed to accomplish, so it's very hard to judge if I've solved anything.

#65 Matched Extremely Difficult Content

Self-explanatory.

#80 Incendia Castle

#82 Toggletank Factory

#89 Remember

Actually, I don't think there's really any reason I haven't finished these ones yet.
I've started finishing some of the levels in the 50s and above (not in any particular order). So far my new favorite level of the set is #75 Role Reversal, with its predecessor Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (googled it, it means "lung disease caused by inhalation of silica dust," possibly a reference to Portal 2's mentions of moon dust, perhaps maybe ?) coming in at a close second.

#88 LSoC was a fun concept though it seems to be busted because I can just use the first red key to get the yellow key, skipping about 1/3 of the level (and the chip socket). Of course, since this is a joke level, maybe that's intended....Another issue is that possibly due to odd/even step discrepancies, the block that is supposed to clone into the water and "catch" me at the end of the force floor slide before the bottom-left teleport sometimes cloned too late and crushed me. (I can solve this problem by resisting the force floor while sliding, though.)

Also, #54 Deep Sea Diving is a bit of an enigma to me. The red button in the first room seems to have no use other than Glider Glider "Hah, DEATH TRAP!!"
Glider Glider and I never needed to use the red buttons in the corner of the second room or behind the green door above the row of 4 bombs. I suppose they could be intentional distractions, though.

#60 Aquarius Lake gets an honorable mention for being the only level I've ever seen requiring Chip to rebound into a sliding block. Don't worry, it was easy enough to execute and never killed me.
Thanks for the feedback and testing guys, I updated with bugfixes for most of the stuff listed! A few of the things I left as-is, specifically the minor stuff that I didn't see the point in fixing (leaves optimization potential, or simply isn't a big deal). Keep chipping, and tell me anything else you find (preferably with more explanation of the busts so I can easily find and correct them). None of the stuff listed was intentional.
Just finished off the set*, and I have to say I really enjoyed it.

*I skipped like 8 levels I couldn't figure out / didn't want to put time into.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Is level 12 busted? There seems to be a lot of excess stuff in there (like a red button).
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Is level 12 busted? There seems to be a lot of excess stuff in there (like a red button).

It looks like it is. Fixed in the next update...