BigOto Returns (Levelset)
BigOto Returns
by Trevor Hedges (aka BigOto2)

has been officially released as of January 2nd, 2011! Please consider these levels for CCLP1 and CCLP4 (which is still a looong way off of course).

Download this set here:

BigOto Returns 1.2

Category: Level Sets

This set was last updated on
December 7th, 2012.

To play this level set, simply download Tile World and then merge the folders in this download with it's folders. It will then show up at the main menu. I have mainly tested the set in Lynx but if I am suspicious that a certain part may not be MS compatible I test it there too; thus I am almost sure that every level is compatible in both rulesets. CCLP1 staff please confirm that all levels are solvable in both rulesets, and I will apply the appropriate fixes when needed.

The levels start out easy with simple lesson concepts (some of which are admittedly stupid), and gets much harder as the levels get higher. There are 100 levels in total, but at some point I may expand to 149. Some levels were originally in my older set PB Gourami Levelsets (PBGA.dat) and have been modified to work in Lynx, while others are completely new and have never been seen before.

If you have any questions, concerns, or fixes that you want me to make, please post below!

Some screenshots:

[Image: 400949_229741143768118_100001967035237_5...6618_n.jpg][Image: 387420_229741113768121_100001967035237_5...1757_n.jpg]

[Image: 406871_229741137101452_100001967035237_5...9268_n.jpg][Image: 381691_229741063768126_100001967035237_5...6880_n.jpg]

[Image: 405548_229741090434790_100001967035237_5...4348_n.jpg][Image: 379947_229741110434788_100001967035237_5...6032_n.jpg]

Thanks, thing, for breaking my screenshots Slight frown

© Trevor Hedges (BigOto) 2012.
Man am I tempted to play this set of yours! I already downloaded, however, I will only play a few of the levels, since I plan to LP it, I don't to be spoiled too much now Slight smile by the looks of your screenshots though, your levels look really fun to play! I can't wait!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Man am I tempted to play this set of yours! I already downloaded, however, I will only play a few of the levels, since I plan to LP it, I don't to be spoiled too much now Slight smile by the looks of your screenshots though, your levels look really fun to play! I can't wait!

Sounds great, I totally look forward to your LP!
I see a 'Schnitzel' in one of those screenshots.

I approve Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Can't wait to play this once I get my next few days off work. Slight smile Looks quite interesting so far.
Well first comment is that I absolutely love some of the titles I've seen just looking at the list.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
The room with all the chips and walkers in "On the Run" is quite difficult in MS, even with an optomized path, because the walkers are a LOT more agressive then they are in Lynx and the room fills very quickly. It really spoils the fun of the rest of this otherwhise great level when you know you're going to have to try 10 more times to get through that room because of bad luck.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:The room with all the chips and walkers in "On the Run" is quite difficult in MS, even with an optomized path, because the walkers are a LOT more agressive then they are in Lynx and the room fills very quickly. It really spoils the fun of the rest of this otherwhise great level when you know you're going to have to try 10 more times to get through that room because of bad luck.

I know, try re-working your route. I can get it pretty much every time if I get the chips as fast as possible without stopping.
Level 18 seems busted or intentionally broken. I can use the suction boots to access the green key and chips, then use the flippers to reduce the blocks required to only three, and render the red key, glider mechanism, trap and recessed walls unnecessary, while keeping all four boots.
Quote:Level 18 seems busted or intentionally broken. I can use the suction boots to access the green key and chips, then use the flippers to reduce the blocks required to only three, and render the red key, glider mechanism, trap and recessed walls unnecessary, while keeping all four boots.

OK, it is fixed with two extra thieves on my copy and will go up in the next update.