BigOto Returns (Levelset)
Look at level 17 in an editor xD
Quote:Look at level 17 in an editor xD
LOL
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:LOL

^^^
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Updated to RC5.
Quote:Updated, the newest version fixes the Block Teleportation bust with some toggle doors in the blue key/water room, and replaced Who Let The Dogs Out with a much better level.

This replacement level is seriously one of my favorites in the entire set so far.
Nice, I really hope it makes it somewhere in CC1 voting, as it's the kind of level I can easily see in it. Sometime I will do levels for more of the -isms.
Quote:This replacement level is seriously one of my favorites in the entire set so far.

Mine too! It's a creative idea and I love it.

Also, is there more than 1 solution to Vivid Dream? It took me about 12 minutes to figure the level out for my LP, though this footage won't be shown for obvious reasons.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
There is only one as far as I know, but there may be some busts I missed, I'll watch your video tonight and comment on it.
BUMP!

Version 0.9.5 fixes quite a bit of stuff, including an instance of the C/B glitch on level 86 (Manicotti with Cream Chicken and Artichokes) which makes it impossible. It is exclusively available on CCZone for now at the download on the original post.
I'll take a look. See if I can bust anything, finally beat Manicotti with Cream Chicken and Artichokes and see what else has changed. Slight smile
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!