Emoticon suggestions?
I don't have any visual representation of this imaginary friend yet, sorry.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
How about the red and yellow bug?
ONE STAR emoticon!
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote: ONE STAR emoticon!

ONE STAR post
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Requesting Kappa emoticon[Image: Kappa.png]
how about the v v face we had earlier? kinda like the n n face but I could swear its not the same.

........................../..........................................................\...............................................(ignore the dots on this line).
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
V_V

Bronze / Silver / Gold
What about ones for CCLP2 and CCLP3?

And the ONE STAR confused me at first if it's supposed to mean something that's not so great. Usually even one such star looks like it's a good thing, though in comparison to five stars it isn't, which is the rating that is being referenced, right? So my suggestion is, to change the color of the ONE STAR to something more somber (or have the text say "just one") and maybe make another one that's yellow and means something great.

Oh, and one more idea: something for "new record" and/or "the bold time".
Quote:What about ones for CCLP2 and CCLP3?

And the ONE STAR confused me at first if it's supposed to mean something that's not so great. Usually even one such star looks like it's a good thing, though in comparison to five stars it isn't, which is the rating that is being referenced, right? So my suggestion is, to change the color of the ONE STAR to something more somber (or have the text say "just one") and maybe make another one that's yellow and means something great.

Oh, and one more idea: something for "new record" and/or "the bold time".

The "ONE STAR Fun" Chip's Challenge meme came from a BigOto2 video. I believe it was while he was playing the CCLP3 level "Niche".

I am thinking of adding a blank star emoticon so that you can rate levels higher than ONE STAR.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
ONE STAR

Bronze / Silver / Gold