Emoticon suggestions?
If you have any emoticons you'd like to add in CC Zone, please request them here. It would probably be better if they were related to Chip's Challenge though.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I want a Facebook-esque thumbs up symbol Thumbs up

Laughing

As for CC stuff, you could add the thief, teeth monster, the winning Chip animation played at the end of 144 and 149, or just Chip.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
The thumbs up is a nice idea. I like the MS thief and possibly the teeth too. A winning chip tile would be pretty great too.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I agree with the thumbs up symbol from FB Thumbs up

Also with the thief and the teeth, chip winning tile etc...but also throw in a Hot Block Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I don't think thumbs up is a good idea. We have players from all over the world, and that symbol means differant things in some areas - some of which are not nice.

This is just something to be mindful of.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Ok guys, I'll get the Chip's Challenge ones done first. I think I got the first one working. Chip Win

Tyler, do you still have the animated version of the winning tile?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I saw that there was no ':/' face at all. This one's practically necessary, for me at leasr.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
This isn't a suggestion for a completely new emoticon per se, but I kind of wish the default emoticon for "wink" didn't quite look so...strained. Or maybe that's just me. Wink
Flareon

I LOVE IT!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Teeth Expect to see me use this one a lot B)
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow