Emoticon suggestions?
I still think we need a walker. Or a walker killing Chip. Tongue
Quote:I still think we need a walker. Or a walker killing Chip. Tongue
LYNX walker PLEASE!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I don't even remember ever seeing the Lynx walker
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I don't even remember ever seeing the Lynx walker

Here's a few: http://geodave.webatu.com/walkthisway.PNG
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:LYNX walker PLEASE!

It's gonna be tougher to do smooth animation in GIF format, but I'll see if I can pull it off later. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Oh so they're the original Lynx walkers? I thought they were just a random (lol word choice win) drawing coming with the original TW tileset.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well I've never seen a real Lynx, so I meant TW Lynx walkers....
Glider

Teeth

Blob

A TW Lynx Walker would be cool. Can't wait to see how that will be used Smiley
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:Maybe we could have a thumbs down too...

Or maybe everyone will disagree Slight frown

Thumbs down

Done! Thumbs down
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It's just a personal preference, but I generally tend to not support inherently negative features on a site (which is why I've been against the idea of a "dislike" button on Facebook), as they can be easily abused and used to put people down. As long as we steer clear of that here, I'm cool with a thumbs down button used tastefully. Slight smile