Emoticon suggestions?
Treachery!
MUDKIP!!!!!

Mudkip

Aww yeah! This site is awesome.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I never got why that became a joke. Just like the 9000 one. I guess I don't drink enough or something...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I never got why that became a joke. Just like the 9000 one. I guess I don't drink enough or something...

Internet Memes.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I also Heart the idea of fire under a block
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Put fire under a block, Tom!!!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Put fire under a block, Tom!!!

I hope everyone realizes that I was the first to suggest that idea. Just sayin'
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I did. Except you called it hot block, a term I don't like much. I don't like dancing blocks, but it's to each's taste, I guess...
My YouTube Channel
Quote:I did. Except you called it hot block, a term I don't like much. I don't like dancing blocks, but it's to each's taste, I guess...

Well it's a term used on ChipWiki. I didn't think there was a difference with what I said.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
There's no difference, I was attempting a bad joke, which obviously didn't make it.
My YouTube Channel