Corrupt-a-wish
Granted, you never return from your next vacation.

I wish I could think of ideas for the second half of this level.
Granted, but they can't fit in the space left over from the first half.

I wish blobs always moved the same way between attempts on a level.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Granted but it's always in a way that makes the level unsolvable.

I wish I met an available gamer woman to fit my personnality.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Granted, but then you find out that she's gay.

I wish I hadn't just wasted my entire afternoon playing blitz chess against Shredder.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Granted, but instead you spent it trying to beat Walker Rage (if you havn't played this level of mine, it makes bloblake look predictable and forgiving).

I wish i didn't have a headache.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Granted, but then you feel nauseous and you're unable to sleep.

I wish I hadn't spent the past hour debating the virtues (or lack thereof) of Return Of The Jedi.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Granted, but then you spend the next five hours debating all the other Star Wars episodes.

I wish I knew CCLP2 and CCLP3 like I know CC1.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Granted, but then you realize that you "know" Checkerboard, and this causes your brain to implode.

I wish I was finished with my class project.
Granted, but it's really sloppy.

I wish I could throw a baseball and it broke a window and I made someone rage. Flushed
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Granted, but then you realize that it was a baseball signed by Babe Ruth, and the joke's on you.

I wish I had something better to do with my time than post online.