IHNN1
File category: CC2 Levelsets

Hi!

It's been a while since I've released CC2 levels, and I finished this set up just in time for CC2LP1 submissions. Contained within are 100 levels that range from easy to very hard, all of which are solvable and contain replays (except one) if you get truly stuck. Additionally, there's a goodie bag which contains an old, rejected version of a level, two alternate CC2LP1 submission versions of levels, and the entire original IHNN1 (now IHNN0, because it's non-canon.)

I've worked really hard on this ever since CCCreator was released and enjoyed playtesting over the past week, and I hope you all enjoy it too. Additional thanks to both chipster1059 and Andrew Menzies for playtesting assistance. You guys saved me a few hours, at least.

Level 60 is a splitscreen level, and CC2 currently does not support second player input in splitscreen replays. The level is solvable and an alternate, standard view version is included with a replay. The level is definitely best played as a splitscreen level, however.

Confirmed solvable? Yes, with replays

What's New in Version 1.0

Verified replays for all levels in the goodie bag.

One new level in the goodie bag.

No further changes.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   IHNN1.zip (Size: 201.41 KB / Downloads: 267)
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Here's a very, very long overdue update to IHNN1. Lots of bust and usability fixes in here, though this upload does not have saved solutions. The gist of the solution should be the same as the Steam version, linked here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1758417852

Changelog:
50 - Minor hint adjustment in LITS rules to correct indenting.
62 - Added partial post bonus as mentioned by Joshua Bone.
72 - Added hint to clarify the gimmick of the first room, and moved the green key over one tile to make the hint not lie.
75 - Added hint text that somehow got removed. Removed suction boots from rightmost room to fix yet another bust.
80 - Moved green key to make left side bonus possible. Added "no eye" sign before final chips.
85 - Updated first hint text to clarify the dropping method.
88 - Reworked second room to fix a minor bust and increase clarity.
92 - Small adjustment to allow solving the extraction puzzle before tackling the rest of the level.
93 - Fixed major bust where the second half of the level could be skipped with clever hooking.
95 - Raised time limit to 999. Small tweak to the force floor puzzle to make it less prone to cooks. Small adjustment to final puzzle to remove a shortcut.
96 - Changed to be an untimed level.
98 - Changed two slime tiles to dirt to fix a major bust.
99 - Small tweak to ice dungeon to account for there being no chips.

I've also included my stray CC2 levels - this probably won't ever become a full set, but they shouldn't just live on my computer forever, either.

Attached Files
.zip   IHNN1.zip (Size: 95.11 KB / Downloads: 5)
.zip   Stray CC2 Levels.zip (Size: 6.08 KB / Downloads: 5)
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter