What are your fears/phobias?
I also have Claustrophobia. Slight frown
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
You see, Lessinath, I find centipede's fascinating, just as long as they aren't in my house, or just as long as I don't need to deal with them.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Those red centipedes that crawl around always used to scare me.

Teeth

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:You see, Lessinath, I find centipede's fascinating, just as long as they aren't in my house, or just as long as I don't need to deal with them.

I feel the same way about Republicans*, religious zealots, and heroin addicts. Wink

*GOPophobia?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I feel the same way about Republicans*

Ouch.
Let's see if there's anyone on this board whom I should be afraid of. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:You see, Lessinath, I find centipede's fascinating, just as long as they aren't in my house, or just as long as I don't need to deal with them.

I have a fear of someone's using an apostrophe to show plural instead of possession or contraction.

No, wait, that's not fear it's GRAMMAR NAZI.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
If anyone says this:

WEJKGOHWiNHWEGuiNWEgjwgnhwungiwnw**2ht1ihtr18r51i5n 155151515 ---- 195195n125ui125i12515121251 et2it

I will immediately perish.. so please don't say that.

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:

I have a fear of someone's using an apostrophe to show plural instead of possession or contraction.

No, wait, that's not fear it's GRAMMAR NAZI.

Oh oops. I try not to do that. I'm a grammar nazi too, so...

But I completely messed up there. Sorry.
WEJKGOHWiNHWEGuiNWEgjwgnhwungiwnw**2ht1ihtr18r51i5n 155151515 ---- 195195n125ui125i12515121251 et2it