IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
Quote:41: It is possible to reach the exit between the teleports. I don't know if this is intentional or a bust?
This is intended. The puzzle in that room is figuring out how to get all the keys without hitting the exit.

Quote:69: I'm sorry, I don't like it. I am terrible when it comes to fast boosting.

70: One way to solve it is to build a long bridge and blow up the bomb manually. The second one is to redirect the gliders. The third one is maybe to use the crawlers? I don't know, but either way, this reminds me of Island Hopping in CCLP2.
I'm not sure what you mean, since there's no boosting in the level. The 3rd solution uses the blocks from the first half of the level to bridge to the exit the short way.

Glad to hear that you've been enjoying it for the most part so far Slight smile
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by Ihavenoname248 - 09-Jan-2015, 7:07 PM