Fusion Pack - Discussion
Happy new year everyone! I haven't posted any feedback in a long time due to the fact I've just been too lazy to do it when I'm actually able to. But I am going to work at leaving some of my comments on the rest of the packs over the next week or so, since I finished voting a while back!

1. Failure to Yield to Pedestrians

This level is kinda similar to Suburban Legend, in terms of design with the 3x3 squares and when comparing the two, despite being different in their own ways, I actually like this level more than the other for a few reasons. The biggest and probably obvious reason are the aesthetics, which are pretty appealing. Another reason to why I like this level is it remained interesting and kept me focused, due to the dodging throughout the level. While one would most likely complain about that, I actually liked the dodging. Lastly, this is basically just a collection level which I personally think goes better with this type of design specifically and makes it a lot of fun. I'm not terribly excited to see it in CCLP4 but I don't think it should go completely unnoticed.

5. Sandstorm

I have yet to complete this level because every time I play it, I fall asleep. I'm 100% serious. At this rate I never will complete it and I don't really want to. It's just too boring. Sorry.

13. Water Park

Once again, beautiful aesthetics. Though it's a bit on the "too simple for CCLP4" side for me but it's still a fun level to play.

16. Shrub

A level I designed and one I really hope makes it into the final set. I don't think there are enough levels of this type in official sets as the only ones I can think of are SPOOKS and Jeepers Creepers. I think one should appear for CCLP4 and I'm rooting for this one more, since Zabriskie Point doesn't seem to be everyone's preferred choice Rolling eyes plus I like the aesthetics of this one more. Thumbs up

29. Airlock Warehouse IN SPACE

I appreciate a good time crunch level but this one didn't really settle well with me. I would have liked this level a bit more if there weren't three sections with the items under all blocks. In particular, the second section was my least favorite of the three.

33. Antidisruptive Caves

Very awesome concept and level all around that I hope makes it into the set. Between this and Blox from another voting pack, I prefer this one just slightly more mostly due to the layout and how the level progressively gets slightly harder.

34. Tom Foolery

Instant reminder of those CCLP3 days! Don't collect this chip yet or else you can't solve it! I definitely wasn't expecting to need the glider for the whole level and when I found out I did I wasn't terribly pleased with it. Even though the level itself is nicely designed and still (but barely) remained fun to me, I can't say I want to see something like this in CCLP4. I'm pretty sure this level would have made it in CCLP3 though had it been made and submitted then.

41. Size Up Your Enemy

There aren't a whole lot of glider dodging themed levels in the voting pool and CCLP4 will need it's share of melee levels. With the welcome addition of the overall mosaic of the level being shaped like a glider, this would be very well suited for the midgame of the final set. The dodging might be a tad on the "chaotic" side, but it's doable.

Favorite level: Mein Mmmpf (#49)

Favorite level that's not mine: The Three Trials (#23)

Least favorite level: Sandstorm (#5) / Kamizake (#20)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

Messages In This Thread
Fusion Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 16-Aug-2016, 1:31 AM
Fusion Pack - Discussion - by chipster1059 - 10-Oct-2016, 5:58 PM
Fusion Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 29-Oct-2016, 12:05 PM