Quagmire Pack - Discussion
Been done with this pack for a while but it seems I forgot about leaving feedback on it. Rolling eyes

3. Chopping Mall

I enjoyed this level and how it always kept me aware of where the teeth are. The order of how to use keys doesn't seem to be strict either, which is greatly appreciated and only helped better my rating.

4. Stadium Seating

The design of this is really nice but I was lost with this level once I reached the dodging sections. Those were not fun.

17. Ghost Town

We've all seen levels that make you feel like you're in a certain location and this level certainly does the job right. The aesthetics of this level are also top notch and the level itself is a nice breather from the two levels that surround this one (#16 and #18). The fact there is also no time limit just add to the feel of this level as well. I would definitely love to see this in CCLP4 as level in the mid 20's or 30's.

20. Careful Skating

This one strongly resembles a level I made that is extreme similar to this but instead uses force floors. In comparison to that level, I kind of like this one a bit more honestly but only because it's a lot easier than it looks. Between those two levels, I don't mind either of them being in CCLP4 as this one is just as fun as the one I made. Slight smile

26. Illusion

A nicely designed level but I don't know, this level just didn't settle well with me.

34. Detonation Strategy

Not a fan of how cramped this level is. And honestly, do we really need more levels like this in a CCLP? It's still fun mind you but didn't get a high rating from me based off those two reasons.

36. Blockage

Levels like this usually catch my eye but somehow this one skipped my attention and I wish it didn't. I had a blast solving this level and the trick to solve it is definitely clever. Even with the time limit, I didn't let that affect my rating because those can always be adjusted later on. In the end, I wouldn't mind seeing this in the final set.

43. Puuf

I just love this level. Heart There hasn't quite been a level like this featured in a CCLP yet and I certainly wouldn't mind if this one made it in!

Favorite level: Repugnant Nonsense (29)

Least favorite level: Escaping (9)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

Messages In This Thread
Quagmire Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 02-Aug-2016, 7:19 PM
Quagmire Pack - Discussion - by KeyboardWielder - 07-Aug-2016, 12:07 PM
Quagmire Pack - Discussion - by KeyboardWielder - 10-Aug-2016, 12:38 PM