Cobalt Pack - Discussion
I'll be first to leave some feedback on the levels from this pack because this pack was pretty great! Probably my favorite one so far so there's quite a lot I have to say about this pack compared to the rest currently released. Slight smile

2. Moving and Unmoving

Cool concept, never seen it done before so I'll give this level that much credibly. However, it wasn't much fun to play and just felt tedious so it's not a strong from me unfortunately. Plus was that bug really necessary? It was just a nuisance.

8. Chasing Chips

I've always appreciated levels reminiscent to HUNT from the original CC1 game and this one is no exception. With the addition of the cleverly designed corner "chase" sections, just made the level feel different and was ultimately more fun. It's not a super strong pick for CCLP4 from me but I still wouldn't mind if this made it in.

10. Chillblains

This is another level in my personal top 10 list of levels I want to see in CCLP4. Contrary to popular opinion, it's designed so well and I personally always have fun playing this, even if I die stupidly tons of times. I never got bored or frustrated playing this and I really hope this does well in the voting. I can easily see this somewhere in the 70s of the final set, though if it's in CCLP4, good luck MS optimizers. Wink

20. Incendia Castle

You know, I really want to like this level but there's just something about it that makes me dislike it. I can't determine what that is though. The level is designed well in most areas and it's not extremely difficult. I think it just felt more rigid than it was intended, especially with the time limit.

26. What is This? A Center for Ants?

Even though the title of this level is silly, I honestly had fun with this one. It kind of reminded me of Paramecium Palace from CCLP1 in a way, but it's much different than that level. All the rooms holding individual small challenges that remained distinct from each other made this level enjoyable Slight smile definitely a stronger choice for the final set than what I originally thought. Thumbs up

29. Internally Inconsistent

A fun sokoban level and after playing it, I definitely have a stronger feel for this one. Every room is laid out the same way yet each took different approaches to solve them which was incredible. I really wouldn't mind seeing this in CCLP4.

32. The Incredible Flaming Teleporting Butler

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of this level. The concept is cool and the title is funny but the level itelf is unnecessarily cramped and too tight for my liking. If this level was designed a bit bigger, it would have be a slightly stronger candidate.

34. Claustrophobic

I've seen a few levels with this type of design already and this one took quite a while to solve and solving it was definitely satisfying. Compared to the other similiar levels like this, I like this one a lot and I wouldn't mind seeing it in the final set.

45. The Longest Track

This level. I seriously underestimated this level for the longest time (no pun intended) and this was a blast to finally figure out. I'm not sure why there are chips that aren't counted for or why there are suction boots but those don't matter to my opinion of this level. It's a tough puzzle to crack and I really hope to see this in CCLP4.

Favorite level: Jungle Fever (31) / The Longest Track (45)

Least favorite level: Thoughts (43)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

Messages In This Thread
Cobalt Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 26-Jul-2016, 10:57 PM
Cobalt Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 09-Aug-2016, 9:18 PM
Cobalt Pack - Discussion - by jblewis - 19-Aug-2016, 6:22 PM