CCLP4: Starting Difficulty
Hey everyone. With submissions closed, testing still underway and the fact there aren't many CCLP4 topics here, let's get a topic started!

While it's been unofficially established that CCLP4's difficulty would not surpass CCLP3's and would instead be a mix of it's predecessors, it would be helpful to know what exact other community members expect out of this project, in terms of difficulty.

Recently, the staff and I have discussed topics in regards to the difficulty of CCLP4 and how it should start off, preferably with it's first 10 levels. We arguably focused on what a potential level 1 would consist of, but the first 10 levels of any set really show it's starting difficulty.

Every official community pack has started off in a different way - CCLP1 with it's tutorial levels, CCLP2 with it's busted and short levels that required little to no effort to solve, and CCLP3 with it's direct jump into challenging yet still moderate* levels. While nothing is official, I am curious to know other people's opinions and maybe this will shed some light on what the community expects out of CCLP4.

Me personally... I'd like to see the start of CCLP4 ease into levels that are challenging - basically levels that I wouldn't expect to solve on the first try. Stuff like tutorial levels I feel are unnecessary for this set's start as well.

So what are your views? Comment below! Slight smile

*this is obviously debatable
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

Messages In This Thread
CCLP4: Starting Difficulty - by Flareon350 - 22-Mar-2016, 7:30 PM
CCLP4: Starting Difficulty - by chipster1059 - 22-Mar-2016, 9:29 PM
CCLP4: Starting Difficulty - by Ihavenoname248 - 22-Mar-2016, 10:21 PM