Winter 2015 Mini Create Challenge - Story Time
CCLP2 Level 52 - Oracle I

Prologue

After sliding around constantly in the blistering cold, Chip managed to successfully cross the frozen lake. However, all the sliding made him unbalanced and he stumbled down a slide towards his way down into what seemed to be an empty storage facility. He started to get up, regaining his balance and noticed an arrangement of blocks. "I wonder what this place is? There seems to be no one else here." he said as the way he fell into this place was 20 feet above and was unreachable.

He noticed a corridor of water nearby, with a sign near it - "Do not enter, danger lies ahead". But there was no other way out. Chip had to start bridging his way through the corridor to escape and bear with what was about to come his way. "Well... at least it's warm in here." he said as he went for his first block.

Epilogue

Managing to get through the corridor, he started to looking around. Chip found himself at some kind of security system. But what was it for? Chip glanced past the security gates and saw the way out. "If I'm going to find out what dangers lie ahead, I have to keep going. It's my only way out and there just might be something hidden here!" said Chip as he remembered what the sign said back at the facility. He didn't know quite how to get past the security system, but it was bound to lead somewhere.

(Disclaimer: I don't do this kind of writing so I apologize in advance for any kind of errors you see.)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

Messages In This Thread
Winter 2015 Mini Create Challenge - Story Time - by Flareon350 - 06-Feb-2015, 3:47 AM