IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
Quote:9: This reminds me of Colors for Extreme. I assume this is the level that inspired you? It was fun, but I still prefer the original level. However, I must say that the hidden mechanics are the most complicated I have ever seen in a sane level! It must have taken a lot of work! The level would have been better if it would have been larger, in my opinion.
This level actually wasn't inspired by any level in particular, I just had the idea "hey, I wonder if I could make a level like this", and I made the setup with the gliders and realized that it would become lucky timing before long, so I worked out a means on adding block cloners. Of course, I still needed them timed right, and that's where all the hidden mechanisms came into play.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by Ihavenoname248 - 17-May-2014, 2:09 PM