J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!)
I went ahead and sat down and played the first 10 levels of the newly up-to-date version of this set posted. Needless to say, they were a lot of fun! Here's some of my feedback on them. Slight smile

1. I liked the teleporting bit at the end of the level, very good use of such a small space.

2. The open endedness of this level is enjoyable. I wasted one yellow key at the end and still managed to exit, but it might be worth throwing in another behind the socket?

3. I solved this with 12 seconds left lol but I liked this one. It's worth keeping Slight smile

4. That random force floor is a little iffy with that walker there Tongue you can totally kill the teeth in the fire in MS, though I'm sure you were aware of this already

5. That block section Heart

6. What an interesting puzzle! This one took me a few tries. Loved the clues to the entry points too!

7. In my opinion, this was more or less a more obvious implantation of Jeffrey's Enemy Without and I like it for that reason.

8. Fully solved this one (I never did when it was sent to me), and I really like it!

9. Outstanding level. It took the already good concept in Andrew's Conveyor Craze and just made it better, due to its size. This is one I'm hoping to see in CCLP5 someday.

10. Lol this level. I really don't know how I feel about it but it's not a bad level by any means. Though... that slide does get filled up quite a bit.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

Messages In This Thread
J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!) - by Flareon350 - 14-May-2018, 3:10 AM