J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!)
Here is my next set of feedback based on the next ten levels I've played tonight. Slight smile in addition, the change to Balls to the Wall makes the level much better!

11. This one took me a few tries but cracking the puzzle was pretty satisfying. Loved the blue wall usage of course Wink

12. I was kind of expecting the red keys to be optional, to make for shortcuts but that was immediately blown out of the water upon playing. I think I personally would prefer that but I still liked this level a lot

13. Zabriskie Point 2.0 HeartHeartHeart aesthetics aside though, I absolutely loved this one. I did not expect to see something like this from you, all things considered!

14. Another pretty great level, I liked that sokoban a lot as well as that red button section

15. This level took me a little bit longer than I was expecting to solve... I initially wasn't a big fan of it and to be completely honest, I'm still not. Though that's not to say this is a bad level. Very good puzzle and concept for sure, perfect size and all, and I appreciate the fact it exists in general. But it just wasn't my personal taste

16. Another fantastic use of aesthetics! I was thrown off guard with the yellow locks, well played

17. That starting room is the best room, but the level was very fun. The red/yellow lock room with the surprisingly simple and I don't know if I should be glad it is or disappointed it is

18. Not my favorite level but it was still fun

19. Loved that ending. I remember you mentioned there being a path outside the level to the exit but was removed because it made the level longer? I don't remember the exact reason but I'm semi hoping you'll add that back in because this felt way too short personally

20. What a level! This was very impressive and fun in a lot of ways. I especially loved the elemental room with the chips and the ending room with the glider cloner. I think the hint being in that room is much better than where it initially was as well
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

Messages In This Thread
J.B.'s CC1 Levelset Feedback Thread ("Walls of CCLP1" Complete!) - by Flareon350 - 17-May-2018, 2:13 AM