How can I start playing this game?
Quote:My biggest problem is I can only see a 10x10 area at a time if I want to be able to select anything with any degree of accuracy. 2x doesn't fit on my monitor but shows something like 28x28, and that would go a long way towards usability for me.

There are other minor annoyances I have with the editor, but that's the big one. I can get past the rest, but making even one expansive level (25x25, still smaller than CC1 levels!) was arduous.

Pretty much all of this for me as well. On top of that, the editor isn't exactly efficient and has a number of issues in terms of glitching - such as crashing randomly, black spots can sometimes cover the entire editing area if a window is opened above the program, etc. There's even a few glitch tiles that can be clicked on, which I don't think should be a thing at all! Not to mention the way of assembling a level set is pretty unnecessarily tedious.

I know someone made a program that somewhat fixes that issue but I still feel the editor is very lackluster and annoying to use. It's been clear that majority of others feel the same way about it. I would rather hold off on the game and designing levels until that new editor is finished.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

Messages In This Thread
How can I start playing this game? - by lythos - 03-Dec-2016, 8:11 AM
How can I start playing this game? - by quiznos00 - 03-Dec-2016, 3:51 PM
How can I start playing this game? - by lythos - 03-Dec-2016, 4:57 PM