Waffle Pack - Discussion
Hmm there seems to be a lot of feedback on this pack already so I don't know if any of mine would be useful. But regardless, I'll go ahead and post some just for the sake of consistency. Slight smile

8. Outhouse

This level could have been fun but doing the same thing multiple times in both sections felt like it was just filler content to make the level last longer. That being said, I'm not a big fan of it.

21. Starlight

I feel like this level should have been a bit more difficult and I'm disappointed it was as easy as it was. If the goal of the level was to make you think it would have been harder, that was executed pretty well.

23. Toggle Path

I really like this level. I used to be so against levels that actually made you think but the past few years I've grown to really appreciate them and this level is no exception. The time limit is very questionable and I think it would be stronger with one that is at least 350 seconds. Other than that, a well crafted puzzle! Hope this does well in the voting. Slight smile

24. Improvise

Again, another level I really like but with the similar issues I had with the previous two levels in this feedback. This also kind of reminds me of my own level "Conservation of Keys" but with the twist of collecting chips so I don't have a strong preference between the two. I think this could have benefited to be bigger than what it is and the time limit definitely needs an increase. But all that said, I still had fun with this level.

25. Cleyra

Three levels from this pack in a row. The overall design of this level is pretty cool and pleasing to look at so I have no complaints on the aesthetic, however, I had more fun getting to the exit than I had with the rest of the level itself. The only other part of the level I liked was the fireball cloning/nailing section. Make of that what you will, I just don't like this level as much as I want to.

36. Long Distance

In addition to appreciating "thinking" levels, I also now appreciate levels that require a sense of timing skills. I liked it after playing this in the testing phase but after playing it in this pack... yeah not so much anymore. It kind of overdoes itself in a lot of places - specifically the block section and the ending. The glider part was also very annoying but I'm willing to look past that part. Not my favorite level but I would have liked it a lot more if the specific sections mentioned didn't exist, or were replaced with something else.

40. The Grand Finale

The corridor at the start and the blind guesswork with the block initially after that already lost me with this level.

45. Some Red Things Included

I'm very thankful this level wasn't mean with the blue walls. Even with the gliders and fireballs encircling area, while annoying, it wasn't too painful to get through that, since it was near the start. Overall, a pretty fun level I wouldn't mind seeing in CCLP4.

Favorite level: Master Control Unit (39)

Least favorite level: Non Sequitur (12) / The Grand Finale (40)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

Messages In This Thread
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 15-Jul-2016, 12:21 AM
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by chipster1059 - 15-Jul-2016, 4:40 PM
Waffle Pack - Discussion - by Flareon350 - 15-Jul-2016, 5:34 PM