December 2015 Create Competition - First Impressions
Quote:Congratulations also to Ihavenoname248 for winning the 2015 Chip Cup! With these points it is now official and certainly well-deserved. You did an amazing amount of work on Chip's Challenge last year, including reaching 500 MS bolds. Wow! Is there any way you can match that this year?
Thanks Smiley I had a lot of fun working on each of the competitions this year and J.B. was a formidable opponent to be running even with for most of the year. Once he missed a competition though it was mostly a foregone conclusion though...

I don't think I'll be matching the amount of work this year though, since I did go from ~400 to 500 in 2015 (0 to that point in 2014). I'd have to heavily work on Lynx and I think I'll be turning my primary focus to other games for the foreseeable future while cleaning up some initial MS scores. I'm definitely not leaving the community anytime soon though Tongue

As for the competition results- looks like I got done in by submitting first due to jitters on Connections and missing a minor detail of Diametric Opposition. Ah well, somewhat to be expected with the rules, I'm somewhat surprised I placed as highly as I did after seeing the first impressions!
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
December 2015 Create Competition - First Impressions - by Ihavenoname248 - 30-Jan-2016, 4:36 AM