Poll: What future for official CC sets would you find most ideal?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Make CCLP4 for CC1, then make CC2LP1 a different set for CC2.
66.67%
22 66.67%
Make CCLP4 and CC2LP1 basically the same set, without the use of CC2 elements in CC2LP1.
0%
0 0%
Make CCLP4 and CC2LP1 basically the same set, with the use of CC2 elements in CC2LP1.
9.09%
3 9.09%
Forget about CCLP4 and move on with CC2LP1 instead.
18.18%
6 18.18%
Other (elaborate in the thread)
6.06%
2 6.06%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Facing the Future: What's Next for Official Sets?
Quote:Agreed. Which is why I've been trying to encourage anyone who's interested to step up and make it happen. Personally, I don't have the time to spearhead CCLPs these days, and I'd rather enjoy one upon release without all the knowledge of what went into its production for once. But I'm willing to answer any questions and provide some basic help to those who would like to get this off the ground. The key is to just run with it. If enough community members are in favor of kicking off a new CCLP and feel like the staff represents them well, then there's nothing holding anyone back.

I'm waiting for other people who want to be on the staff. Everyone knows I'm willing to lead it (or co-lead it with Jeffrey) so if we have to make it clear that we want to get this project moving we can and we can also try to recruit some members for the staff team. Though I personally don't know how to start off on a project like this so that's what I'm having trouble with. I guess just open submissions for CCLP4 for the time being?

Edit: I'm pretty sure most of everyone forgot this was a thread. http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/1083-cclp4-staff-assembly/

The real question is are the people who are on the "Not against being on the staff" section, still willing to contribute to CCLP4? This would be a good stepping stone to get the project moving forward.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

Messages In This Thread
Facing the Future: What's Next for Official Sets? - by Flareon350 - 17-Oct-2015, 10:51 PM