Levels You Would've Loved to See in CCLP1
Okay, here's my pretty short list of levels I would have loved to see in CCLP4

Shuffling - this is the most obvious one and I was pretty much the only one fighting for this one to be included, but everyone else felt it was too rigid for the set. Not something I agree with but it still holds as a fantastic level in my eyes.

Dave's Warehouse - very underrated and unique sokoban level that I wish did better in voting.

Colorblind Dog - didn't do well in voting to be considered but was a very good key puzzle level.

Tanking Performance in the Tank of Tanks - was another potential tank level but was ultimately shot down early on in discussion.

Takedown - very nicely designed Zane campaign level and a fun one too. Despite doing very well in voting, it wasn't a strong pick for the rest of the staff. Admittedly, I wish I fought for this one more instead of Lockdown Tongue

The World Has Turned and Left Me Here - a very good puzzle/manipulation level I felt got unappreciated during construction. Looking back now, I would have preferred this over MSI.

Flock of Block - another awesome sokoban level, just didn't fight that hard for it (probably because I was busy fighting for Shuffling) Rolling eyes

Sandstorms in the Underworld - probably the only level of mine I actually wish got in (aside from Ragged Mountain over Life is Not a Puzzle now) and this was a potential paramecia themed level. But I think the linearity of it is what caused it to not be considered. I don't actually remember.

Airport Security - deemed unnecessary due to Bodyguards/Bisection but I still believe this level did both concepts better and probably would have been the smarter pick looking back (1 level in exchange for 2? Yes please!). Did exceptionally well in voting as well!

Puzzle Solver on a Tight Budget - I think only Jeffrey and I kind of pushed for this level Slight smile would have been a great time crunch level but Air Bubble was preferred (not that that's a problem with me).

Idle Contrast - amazing concept done right, compared to Suspended Animation. Some people didn't enjoy the simplicity of it but I loved it. Though, I now prefer Jeffrey's version of the concept, so you better submit that for CCLP5 consideration Wink

Toggle Task - very good toggle wall themed level, just didn't do so good.

Conveyor Craze - why this didn't do better is beyond me. This concept is amazingly well-executed and was extremely fun to play.

An Exit to Remember - R.I.P. initial level 1 choice! Slight frown
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

Messages In This Thread
Levels You Would've Loved to See in CCLP1 - by Flareon350 - 01-Sep-2017, 2:09 PM