IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: TradingPlaces, a collab with Josh!)
Quote:FYI, I just solved UC4 #85 (Bubble Wrap) without opening the green or blue doors, by pushing a block up to the toggle buttons through the bomb room. Was this an intended alternate solution? (Also, on level 77 I only needed one of the suction boots and ice skates, but I don't think this affected the solution much...)
It wasn't originally intended, but the multiple different methods of taking a block to the northeast was something I was fine with existing in the level once it was caught. The second set of boots in Backyard Snow Fort is there for if the player doesn't take both blocks at the start, and symmetry Tongue
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter

Messages In This Thread
IHNN's levels feedback/discussion (New inside: IHNN1, for CC2!) - by Ihavenoname248 - 30-Apr-2015, 9:35 PM