CCLP5: Pre-Voting Culling & Level Nominations!
(23-May-2022, 9:13 PM)ajmiam Wrote: Spider Dance and The Perfect Run were the only culls of mine that stood out to me as odd choices.  I guess maybe TPR doesn't bring much new to the table, but I had hoped Spider Dance would be considered its own thing--maybe it's a little similar to Bug Arranging, but the green button timing aspect makes it different, I thought.  Was it busted, or considered too tedious, or too finicky when it came to transporting one of the bugs?  Or maybe way easier than I thought, or just not fun?

Interesting that Monster Sorter (the easy version) got culled and Monster Sorter EX (the much harder version) got included, contrary to what Ida said above.

Spider Dance for me personally had too much bug ferrying going on that felt more tedious than fun. The additional gimmick of not pressing green buttons, while interesting, added some frustration element to it, at least for me.

Monster Sorter had appeared in a few voting cycles whereas the EX version has not, which only seemed reasonable to include the latter more over than the former.

Every level mentioned thus far, has been noted for re-evaluation for inclusion in voting.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

Messages In This Thread
RE: CCLP5: Pre-Voting Culling & Level Nominations! - by Flareon350 - 23-May-2022, 9:23 PM