CCLP 1-4 In Steam
Been an avid CC1 fan for a long time but haven't gotten to play the level packs in any major capacity. I have all the .dat files and .dac's but I have been struggling for several hours to get these suckers to run in steam. Im using CC2 obviously and the datc2g converter to convert the dat files into CC2 Files. Unfortunately this renders warnings/errors on about 40% of the levels (Level 2 in CCLP4 is unplayable immediately) The warning files indicate it is almost all button breaks.

Does anyone know of any way to play the official level packs in CC2? I feel i have all the components and just can't make them work together. Any help would be appreciated!
There is actually a project in process that will consist of all the CCLPs ported to CC2 over on the Discord Slight smile the CCLP4 port is nearly complete - being looked through for a second look for fixes and such that were missed.

Unsure of a release of this port but just keep an eye out!

In the meantime, you might want to consider using Tile World to play the CCLPs, since that was the intended program to play them on.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Thank you very very much!!