Quick question with the let's play awards
I just have a quick question about the lets play and the lets fail award.

For the "Let's Play" award it says to "Let's play 20 official chips challenge levels." does that mean I can just record any 20 levels from any official chips challenge set like the first 20 levels? Or do I have to record the whole set? Confused

Also, for the "Let's fail" award, is it just limited to any relevant CC based award or can it be attempted on any award? Confused

These just came up to me since I recently downloaded HyperCam 2 (Josh's software suggestion) and that enabled me to record CC let's play in tile world. Plus, I am 15g away from being a "Bronze Chipster"

Thanks.
It's just any 20 official levels, in any order just in the same set (even though I personally thing that should be increased, with 6 official sets now counting CC2)

The Let's Fail award is mostly just attempting to solve a ridiculous level (like Bloblake)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
For claiming the Let's Play award I can just upload AVI's of my solutions from Lesson 1 to Tossed Salad right? I have a youtube account but it is mainly based on my gmail account.