CCLP4 Leaks
Your personalized leak: The highest and second highest rated level for "fun" in CCLP4 voting were ranked 152nd and 588th in CCLP1 voting, respectively.
Your personalized leak: Two levels are in the same slot as the level their walls were originally from.

So that's 4/10 leaks posted to the boards.
Mine: Nine of the twenty eight levels showcased in the first podcast did not make it into CCLP4. Four of the levels in the second podcast did make it.
~Bowman
Guessing time, starting with the leak I got

The lowest time limit is 60 and the highest time limit is 999. 2 of the 3 levels with a 999 time limit are by the same designer.

Time limit 60: Shemozzle

Time limit 999: Duplex, Repair the (Automatic) Caution Doors, One Tank's Adventure

EDIT: The hint says nothing about there being just one level with time limit 60. So I think Blobs in a Tin Can also made it in, and possibly also Stratagem.
Your personalized leak: The 131, 144, 147, and 149 spots are held by four different CCLP4 staff members
Your personalized leak: The most consecutive levels by the same designer is 3. This occurs four times in the set, covering three different designers.
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
Your personalized leak: The highest fun rating not included in CCLP4 was 4.35. The lowest fun rating included was 3.33.
Guessing time again

Two community-nominated levels will appear in the final set.

I have nearly nothing to go on here, so I'm going with my favourites here: Temple of No Key and Caveat Emptor. I think Death Box is too busted to be fixed and included.

The 131, 144, 147, and 149 spots are held by four different CCLP4 staff members

131: Jeffrey (no idea, I originally had The Illuminati and An Exit Too far (not by a staff member) as candidates here)

144: J.B. (Japanese Game Show or Color Coordination?)

147: Tyler (Gimmick Isle?)

149: Josh (Mental Marvel Monastery)

The highest fun rating not included in CCLP4 was 4.35. The lowest fun rating included was 3.33.

Double-time Warehouse, any level with blobs, walkers or invisible walls

The highest and second highest rated level for "fun" in CCLP4 voting were ranked 152nd and 588th in CCLP1 voting, respectively.

The 588th ranked one was probably one that was considered too difficult for CCLP1. I heard Repugnant Nonsense got very good ratings, I guess it's in top two.

Two levels are in the same slot as the level their walls were originally from.

I'm not very good at recognising walls, I only know of the ones that were entered in Create competitions. My guesses are Chilled to the bone (#136), The Salt Mines (#105).
8/10 not enough leaks
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
"Your personalized leak: Thirty-six levels do not contain blocks. Three additional levels use blocks only for aesthetic purposes.

10 of 10 leaks have been found."