CCLP4 Leaks
Greetings Chipsters,

Just a small announcement to point out that the CCLP4 homepage has now been updated to inclulde the official CCLP4 logo. Visit the site here to view it: http://jamesa7171.net/cclp4/

Or, alternatively, check it out below:

[Click to Show Content]

Happy chipping!

Sincerely,

The CCLP4 Staff
Some of you may have noticed that the CCLP4 logo is not a solvable level. That is true. However, it still means something! Each character was carefully sculpted by the staff to convey something about the contents of CCLP4. See if you can find it!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
The P is from Tyler's level "Propaganda." That is all I could figure out.
~Bowman
The L looks like it could be from Lean Thinking after the walkers have started moving.

The second C reminds me of Chip Controls.
The 1st C could be "Conservation of Keys" by Josh I think.
~Bowman
The 4 looks like Aquatic Ruins after getting some keys and chips, and opening some doors, with Chip standing on the teleport.
Congrats, everyone! You've identified the five levels in the logo. Check the CCLP4 homepage again, it may lead you new places! Bug loop
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I got this one:

Your personalized leak: The lowest time limit is 60 and the highest time limit is 999. 2 of the 3 levels with a 999 time limit are by the same designer.

(I didn't use spoiler tags since the entire thread is pretty spoiler-y now.)
Your personalized leak: Two community-nominated levels will appear in the final set.
5 levels eh! All I get out of the clue is Simply Red - A New Flame.