CCLP4 Leaks
Quote:For example, a cavernous level decorated in sapphire might look completely different after introducing the ruby of fire.
Ravaged is based on Sapphire Cavern.

I also don't know which level uses the walls of Floating Plaza.
Just so all of you know, you do not need to guess which new levels use old wall patterns in order to "complete" this clue. Just figuring out which old levels the wall patterns originate from is sufficient. Do feel free to speculate on the identities of the new levels, though! Slight smile

You've already got several of the old levels right. Six, if I counted correctly. Keep looking!

(And just so it's clear, the clue is not screen-resolution-dependent. Tongue)
We don't necessarily need to guess the new levels? Well alright, but it would be thoughtful to have a number counter to tract our progress Slight smile

Well of Wishes (this could be what the second to last statement was referring to, but then again I would just be speculating).

Others that had a word written seemed to be "Suspended", but without "Animation" and "Air", but without "Pocket". Yet, the word "Puzzle" exists, with the exception of it being in a different paragraph. Regardless, Pocket Puzzle would be another one.

That makes eight.
Correct levels:

Producing, Monster Lab, Twisted Chambers, Jumble, Floating Plaza, Sapphire Cavern, Well of Wishes (7)

Remaining levels:
???, ??? (2)
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Quote:Well of Wishes (this could be what the second to last statement was referring to, but then again I would just be speculating).
Correct on both counts! Well of Wishes is #7.

Quote:Others that had a word written seemed to be "Suspended", but without "Animation" and "Air", but without "Pocket". Yet, the word "Puzzle" exists, with the exception of it being in a different paragraph. Regardless, Pocket Puzzle would be another one.
Unfortunately this is too far of a stretch. (Both literally and figuratively.) Keep trying! Neither of the titles you're looking for has its parts spread across more than a few words.
"like drawers from a dresser"

This sounds like my level "The Fabulous Four Appliances" where Melinda tells Chip to do his laundry, but it wasn't in the voting pool! Slight frown
A couple of more or less dubious guesses:

Quote:Now I know that to some of you, recycling a plan might seem like cheating.
I.C. You (CC1)

Quote:You might be wondering, which old levels were remodeled for CCLP4? If you read this briefing very carefully, and know your Bit Buster history back to front, you should already know all but one of them upon reading to this point. (And no, "Clubhouse" isn't one of them.) In any case, the CCLP4 staff and I are full of wishes that you'd do well on this search. Let us know what you manage to find!
All Full (CC1)

Quote:Remodeled floors often play so differently from the original that visitors mistake them for brand-new ones.
Mistakes (CCLP3)

Quote:You'd swear the chambers themselves had been twisted
The chambers (CCLP1)

Quote:But in the end, you'll often find that a shiny new set of mazes
Mazes (CC2)
None of those are correct, though All Full's walls do look like they'd be fun to work with...

(no, that's not a hint, that's just an observation Tongue)
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Good guesses! But unfortunately wrong. You may need to slightly change how you're searching to find these last two titles....

Some more specific hints:
  • None of the walls are from CC2 levels
  • None of the names require you to transform strings of letters into other strings of letters based on sound (eg, "see" to "C")
  • No single instance of a letter in the dispatch is used in multiple titles. (So the string "chambers" is not used in BOTH "The Chambers" and "Twisted Chambers", just one, which you already found.)
  • One of the titles you're missing is within the first 3 paragraphs, and the other is within the last 3 paragraphs.
I'm gonna guess Mazed In and Mini Challenges
Queen