CCLP4 Leaks
Sorry, but once again, incorrect.

It's clear you guys are trying hard to puzzle this out, so I'll give some more hints. The final two titles are 1 word apiece, but they're hidden a little more sneakily than "Producing" was. Read carefully! You'll know 'em when you find 'em.
My final guesses....

...anti-gravity...

Gravity Falls?

Electromagnetic Elevator?

Artificial Gravity Facility?

Center of Gravity?

...recycling...

Round and Round the Garden?

...ruby...

Ruby??

Ruby in the Rough?
In searching for answers to the clues I found that 111 levels have the letters "ing" in them. Of those, only two are not suffixes: Spring, and Hot Thing.
Sorry, syzygy, but no to all of your guesses...the answers aren't that well hidden Tongue

Interesting find about "ing" levels, though!
Quote:Squeezing your ideas into the space allotted by the walls is tough without tearing them apart. Mental marvels like me find it difficult at times, even!
Apartment

Quote:(You may have seen him demonstrate a prototype of this beam on his pet hamster. Damage to the clubhouse is minimized due to the modular nature of the floors which were built with easy swapping in mind.)
Amsterdam
Excellent! You got 'em all! Hope the last two weren't too frustrating to find.

Quote:OFFICIAL DISPATCH to All BIT BUSTERS Concerning REMODELED Levels

Having made challenges for many years, the Bit Busters have designed hundreds and hundreds of distinct floor plans for the levels of the clubhouse. With so many existing layouts at their disposal, however, some designers have experimented with reusing them. Now I know that to some of you, recycling a plan might seem like cheating. However, let me assure you, producing a new challenge from an old one is both difficult and very fun! As such, the Bit Buster leadership has agreed to encourage this behavior, and has even held a few design contests around the concept.

For those of you who haven't tried yet, the process of reusing a floor plan is simple. First, pick a level with an interesting configuration of walls. Take out all the other objects jumbled up between them, leaving just bare floor. Then fill it up however you like! Squeezing your ideas into the space allotted by the walls is tough without tearing them apart. Mental marvels like me find it difficult at times, even! But in the end, you'll often find that a shiny new set of mazes, electronic gizmos, and puzzles is much more fun to play with than a smelly, decrepit lab infested with dangerous monsters.

Remodeled floors often play so differently from the original that visitors mistake them for brand-new ones. For example, a cavernous level decorated in sapphire might look completely different after introducing the ruby of fire. You'd swear the chambers themselves had been twisted, but no; each and every wall was left in place. Usually, that is. Occasionally a designer will make adjustments to a wall here or there while leaving the essence of the floor plan the same. The upcoming rendition of the clubhouse's official challenge (known as "CCLP4") reuses some older floor plans exactly, and a few others with minor alterations.

Additionally, you should be aware of the financial benefit of remodeling. Leaving some of the walls in place, as opposed to knocking them all down and building them elsewhere, saved us quite a bit of time and money on this iteration of the official challenge! The only issue is that sometimes the remodeled floors of the clubhouse become too hard or too easy compared to their neighbors. Fortunately, Bram, a brilliant transfer student who joined us last year, saw this issue and invented an easy way to shift the levels around.

Using a powerful anti-gravity beam emitter, he slides out the floors that need to be swapped, like drawers from a dresser. He carefully raises each to its proper height, then inserts it into the clubhouse from the side. (You may have seen him demonstrate a prototype of this beam on his pet hamster. Damage to the clubhouse is minimized due to the modular nature of the floors which were built with easy swapping in mind.) It's admittedly disconcerting for passerby in the nearby plaza to see slabs of concrete floating hundreds of feet in the air, but the Bit Busters are careful to keep the floors suspended above fenced-off clubhouse property where people aren't allowed to walk. This sort of transfer turned out to be necessary all but twice in the latest official clubhouse iteration.

You might be wondering, which old levels were remodeled for CCLP4? If you read this briefing very carefully, and know your Bit Buster history back to front, you should already know all but one of them upon reading to this point. (And no, "Clubhouse" isn't one of them.) In any case, the CCLP4 staff and I are full of wishes that you'd do well on this search. Let us know what you manage to find!

Reminiscently,

Melinda

Here are the old levels and your predictions of the new levels that come from them. Will you be right or wrong? You'll find out before too long!

Producing -> Mental Marvel Monastery?

Jumble -> Fire is my Enemy?

Apartment

Monster Lab -> Seven Layer Salad?

Sapphire Cavern -> Ravaged?

Twisted Chambers -> Tropical Hibiscus?

Amsterdam

Floating Plaza

Well of Wishes (The sentence earlier in the paragraph ends with "you should already know all but one of them upon reading to this point" because this level appears after that sentence.)

A new treat will be coming up shortly, and it won't be a puzzle! (Well, it will be from a certain point of view, but it should be much easier than the last ones.)
Congratulations on solving all puzzles that have been presented! As a reward, we have one more announcement...

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/1360-cclp4-trailer-release-date/
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Since the speculations have been in this thread, I'll reply here rather than in the announcement thread.

I found the following levels in the trailer:

[Click to Show Content]

While I'm at it, I might as well speculate more on older hints:

Producing -> Mental Marvel Monastery

Jumble -> Fire is my Enemy

Apartment -> Condo Management

Monster Lab -> Seven Layer Salad

Sapphire Cavern -> Ravaged

Twisted Chambers -> Tropical Hibiscus

Amsterdam -> World of a Thousand Flames

Floating Plaza -> Spatial Ruins (maybe this is the one that got renamed to Ruinous Plaza?)

Well of Wishes -> Beautiful Struggle
CCLP4 comes out in four days! The CCLP4 level titles have been released on James' site...

http://www.jamesa7171.net/level.php?set=4&level=1

Kind of Wink
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Now that the set has been out for a bit, I figured I'd give a retrospective on the leaks, which of your guesses were correct, and what you missed:

Beware! Here be spoilers if you are playing blind!

[Click to Show Content]

While I'm at it, I might as well speculate more on older hints:

Producing -> Mental Marvel Monastery

Jumble -> Fire is my Enemy

Apartment -> Condo Management

Monster Lab -> Seven Layer Salad

Sapphire Cavern -> Ravaged

Twisted Chambers -> Tropical Hibiscus

Amsterdam -> World of a Thousand Flames

Floating Plaza -> Spatial Ruins (maybe this is the one that got renamed to Ruinous Plaza?)

Well of Wishes -> Beautiful Struggle
All of this was correct! Congratuations, ruben, you really know your custom levels!

Quote:Guessing time, starting with the leak I got

The lowest time limit is 60 and the highest time limit is 999. 2 of the 3 levels with a 999 time limit are by the same designer.

Time limit 60: Shemozzle

Time limit 999: Duplex, Repair the (Automatic) Caution Doors, One Tank's Adventure

EDIT: The hint says nothing about there being just one level with time limit 60. So I think Blobs in a Tin Can also made it in, and possibly also Stratagem.

This would have been totally correct, if not for one thing you couldn't foresee: we changed the time limit of Duplex from 999 to 700 (but it's in the set). The third level with a 999 time limit is Gimmick Isle by Tyler Sontag. Also, there are actually two levels with a 60-second time limit, as Stratagem also exists.

Quote:Your personalized leak: Two levels are in the same slot as the level their walls were originally from.

Anyone find these yet?

Quote:Your personalized leak: Two community-nominated levels will appear in the final set.

These were Block Parking by chipster1059, from the Pineapple Pack, and Half of You, Half of Me by Rock Généreux, from the Inchworm Pack.

Quote:The highest and second highest rated level for "fun" in CCLP4 voting were ranked 152nd and 588th in CCLP1 voting, respectively.

The 588th ranked one was probably one that was considered too difficult for CCLP1. I heard Repugnant Nonsense got very good ratings, I guess it's in top two.
You're right, it is in the top two! It's #2. What could #1 be? I'll give a hint: Unlike CCLP3, CCLP4's highest rated level is one of its smallest.

Quote:
  • Even if you didn't make the keys-to-designers connection immediately, there are some hints that the different key colors have to do with CCLP2, CCLP3, CCLP1, and CCLP4 in order. First is the fact that we already knew the first three but not the last. Second is the number of monsters Chip must dodge before entering each corridor of keys--2, 3, 1, and 4, in that order. And finally, pay attention to the force floors. This is a bit trickier; anyone know what they represent? It's not necessary to solve the clue, but could help, and confirms something you technically don't know yet but could probably guess.

This was the only clue nobody got from the Monument video, but it's nothing major. The number of force floors between two sets' key repositories is equal to the number of years that passed between those sets' release dates. In essence, this confirmed that CCLP4 would be releasing in 2017 (though you were all probably pretty sure about that already).