Let's travel around the world
Atlantis

(H2O, we'll assume you mean the city in Florida, since the other Atlantis is only mythical!)

San Diego

It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
Yes, of course, everyone would think of the city named after the legendary island, and not the island of Atlas itself Rolling eyes

Ottawa Islands

24 islands in one strike, wow
Wow

Sacramento
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Okeefenokee Swamp

It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
Quote:H2O, we'll assume you mean the city in Florida, since the other Atlantis is only mythical!

So are the planet and moon of Endor. Smiley
Oh, really, Thomas? Geez, I am so ill-informed! Okay, gang, no more mythical places. This game is only for places that really exist!

Thanks, and I appreciate the help in keeping answers correct. :-)
Portland
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Ha ha, the first thing that came to my mind was "Differential Equations."

Hmm, but that won't do. How about

Denver

Rhode Island
Queen