Obstacle Pack - Discussion
This is the official discussion thread for CCLP4 voting's Obstacle Pack. Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, and comments on the levels here!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
  • #50 (Nail Flipping): I guess it must have been a tough choice between this one and Tunnel Clearance for CCLP1. Tunnel Clearance scores higher on aesthetic.
  • #37 (Forced Circuit): Nice easy level; not as easy as it looked initially.
  • #34 (A New Bug for You): I had fun playing this level, but the design is a little too minimal to get the vote. Even something simple like surrounding the room with water on the outside, perhaps having a bit of a path between the socket and exit - could improve the experience by a great deal. For example, I didn't really like the original version of Fireball Tourism that was voted into CCLP3, but the later changes to fix a bust in the final set made it feel much better.
  • #25 (Aquarius Lake): The beginning of this level had me stumped for a short while. Nothing much to write about after that.
  • #15 (Entombed): I liked this level. The red lock-block pushing part introduces an unnecessary little bit of tedium in the middle and could be dispensed with.

- Madhav.