Justice Pack - Discussion
This is the official discussion thread for CCLP4 voting's Justice Pack. Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, and comments on the levels here!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
A quick comment on #41, "13.3 A - Hexominos
".
The voting instructions say "problematic time limits and level titles will be changed as needed" so I wanted to clarify what that might mean for this level for better assessment. It was made for a time trial, so the time limit is lower than it would be in CCLP4, perhaps 420 seconds. The name also would not include the numbering that is used to classify it elsewhere. We could also consider adding an "e" to make it "Hexominoes" if people think that would be a more natural way to spell it (both are accepted as correct to my understanding). But no, we will not add Teeth!
Quote:A quick comment on #41, "13.3 A - Hexominos
".

The voting instructions say "problematic time limits and level titles will be changed as needed" so I wanted to clarify what that might mean for this level for better assessment. It was made for a time trial, so the time limit is lower than it would be in CCLP4, perhaps 420 seconds. The name also would not include the numbering that is used to classify it elsewhere. We could also consider adding an "e" to make it "Hexominoes" if people think that would be a more natural way to spell it (both are accepted as correct to my understanding). But no, we will not add Teeth!
I actually liked the level better for the time limit. The puzzle itself isn't that hard, and if you did mess up, you usually realize that before the time limit so you're restarting anyway. There aren't that many time crunch levels anymore and I liked this one, even though it wasn't that much of a crunch.

~Bowman
~Bowman