C1059-CC2
Thank you for the feedback mobius. I'm glad you're mostly enjoying the levels.

You make some valid points about the difficulty. To be honest, I didn't think much about this when I built the set: for the most part, the levels are in the order in which they were designed Tongue Maybe I should reorganize them...

Ghost Run isn't really a very good level. I should probably move it later in the set or remove it entirely.

I'm aware of the bust in Hexagons of Slime Slight frown Can you think of a way it could be fixed?

I'm glad you liked Ladybugs, it's one of my favourite levels too. The title is a reference to a game I played when I was younger, which inspired the puzzle. The transmogrifer is something I put on a regular basis in my levels, to give the player the choice between playing as Chip or Melinda when it doesn't affect the gameplay.

I'm not sure you're solving Confusion the intended way...

[Click to Show Content]

Once again, thank you for the feedback. The levels get better later on, I think.
CC is awesome!

CC2 sets (still being updated): C1059-CC2 --- Walls of CC2

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

My Youtube channel --- Fiver's Honeycomb --- Fanfiction.net

Good posts don't cost too much, yet many go unwritten.
Quote:

Ghost Run isn't really a very good level. I should probably move it later in the set or remove it entirely.

I'm aware of the bust in Hexagons of Slime Slight frown Can you think of a way it could be fixed?

I'm not sure you're solving Confusion the intended way...

<div class="ipsSpoiler" data-ipsspoiler="">
[Click to Show Content]

on Hexagons of Slime: actually I can! I made a tiny sample level to demonstrate (because that's easier than explaining it)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7276...20test.c2m

Unfortunately this would require wires and thus you couldn't have a hint around all four sides of each block.But I don't think it would look too bad. You could always check 'hide logic' too if you wanted.
I would also; however, highly suggest cutting down the initial number of blobs at least a little bit or altogether; there's quite a bit
at the start, making it difficult from the very beginning.

on Confusion: oh I see, this level is different from what I thought at first. I didn't actually solve it, I'll take another look.

Idk if I'd say Ghost Run is a bad level, I like the concept (I think, I haven't solved it yet, sorry for not specifying). Maybe it can be tweaked?
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:on Hexagons of Slime: actually I can! I made a tiny sample level to demonstrate (because that's easier than explaining it)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7276...20test.c2m

Unfortunately this would require wires and thus you couldn't have a hint around all four sides of each block.But I don't think it would look too bad. You could always check 'hide logic' too if you wanted.

I would also; however, highly suggest cutting down the initial number of blobs at least a little bit or altogether; there's quite a bit

at the start, making it difficult from the very beginning.

on Confusion: oh I see, this level is different from what I thought at first. I didn't actually solve it, I'll take another look.

Idk if I'd say Ghost Run is a bad level, I like the concept (I think, I haven't solved it yet, sorry for not specifying). Maybe it can be tweaked?
Thank you for this fix! It will be implemented in the next update of the set, which should come before the end of the year.

Ghost Run can be tweaked, just move the ghost to the bottom left corner (facing right) to make it less strict. This change will also be included in the next version. Also don't feel bad: you DID say you haven't solved it yet.
CC is awesome!

CC1 sets (all complete): C1059-2 --- C1059-1 --- 1059PG01 --- C1059-Christmas --- C1059-INSANITY --- C1059-CCLP4

It's every level designer's dream to make a 149-level set.

When I first started designing levels in 2013, that was my goal too. However, after a long time working on 1059CC01, as I called it at the time, I realized I only had about 100 levels, and out of those only about 50 were actually playable. So I just shelved the 149-level set and released C1059-1 at 50 levels. After that, I released C1059-2, also 50 levels, and several other sets, but none reached more than 50 levels.

Finally, three years later, I finally achieve my goal.

C1059-CC2 has received another update and now has 149 levels. In addition, all levels have replays (except 136, which is in split view). Two levels, 29 and 98, have two solutions, so each level has two files, each with its own replay.

I have also made a few other fixes and changes. Here is a list of these changes (all of them will break existing solutions unless otherwise stated):

[Click to Show Content]

Also, this will most likely be the last update to C1059-CC2 in a long time. Due to real life, I won't have enough time to design new levels.

Thanks for playing, and I hope you enjoy this set.

EDIT: on 30 December 2016 I updated this set to replace level 131. No other levels were changed. I would rather not say more.
CC is awesome!

I've been looking through this set, and I'm really disappointed in myself.

This set has a few really bad levels, no difficulty curve, the download page is a mess...

I'll be making massive changes to this set over the next few weeks: completely reordering the levels, removing some of them, and adding others.

The current version remains available for download in the meantime, but keep in mind that any scores in this version will become inavlid when I release the new one. Also there are some pretty bad levels. I wouldn't recommend it.
CC is awesome!

looking forward to any updates! I liked where this set was going Thumbs upLaughing I'll definitely want to play more.

ask us in discord for any help/tips/feedback etc.

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
It has been released!

CC Zone File embed: https://cczone.invisionzone.com/files/fi.../?do=embed

Version 2.0 includes 160 levels. The levels have also been re-ordered so there is more of a difficulty curve. Some levels have been removed; while some of these will return in future updates, others are gone forever, as they were way too painful.

I hope you enjoy playing this set Slight smile Please leave feedback so I can improve future levels!
CC is awesome!

here's a little bit of feedback. I'll have more the next time I play.

I can't remember exactly which levels I played before but I tried to comment on ones that were either new to me or I didn't remember playing

Clutter Management:

Excellent small level. I got most of the bonuses but not all.

Global Warming:

I remember this one but I never played it cause I'm not real good with dodging levels. This one is pretty nice imo; the challenge for me was seeing what was safe and not; where to walk. Being Melinda and other stuff takes a little getting used to.

Frozen Teeth:

Nice use of simple elements to make a new concept. Requires patience to avoid killing yourself.

Collapsing Elevator Shafts:

I like the rooms forcing you to work with blocks in interesting ways.

I'm not as big a fan of sokobans with bombs where it's easy to misstep and die.

I was also confused about the ending part, not sure how I liked that.

Don't Panic: This wasn't really my type of level. I don't like mazes with trap dead endings like that.

Sliding Bombs:

neat concept; took me a little bit to figure out what you needed to do. Smiley

Ode to a cloned teeth:

I feel like this level is busted; after the starting room it seems most of the stuff can be skipped over and the exit is right there out in the open.

Ice Block City:

one of my favorites so far. Haven't solved it yet; pretty tough and a Cool compact level with good puzzles.

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski
Thank you for the feedback mobius! It has been helpful, and I'm glad you liked several of these levels Slight smile

I'll fix the issues with Collapsing Elevator Shafts and Ode to a Cloned Teeth in the next version, which will hopefully be released in a few weeks. The bust in Cloned Teeth though...how did I miss this? Fail
CC is awesome!

NOTHING?: I liked it a lot; nice dodging and simple puzzles, this kind works really well in a 10x10 level.

LADYBUGS: nice one and very hard! (I would put it later in the pack if you want the difficult levels toward the end)

KEEP CALM AND BATTLE ON:

excellent title, and some very cool concepts; I especially like the opening room. However I must admit the train track room, nice concept but it's waay too long for my taste. I know you really only have to hold any button down but you're in nervous anticipation of what might come at the end and it gets a little old after while.

WAREHOUSE DESTRUCION:

Very cool concept; I don't think I've seen enough interesting levels with TNT like this.

RESULTS:

interesting one, though very easy, maybe a little too easy.

DEPROGRESSION:

really nice concept and nice decoration as well! The overall feel of the level is fun and not too taxing. There are ways to lose but it's fair to see exactly what you should do if you're patient. I don't understand the red keys at the end.

SHAPES ON THE WALL

Another fun set of small puzzles. After the fourth room however I'm confused as to what to do next. Do you have to partial post to get to the next teleporter?

RESTRICTIONS

very fun maze type of level.

MIXED BLOCKS

again, very fun simple but elegant concept. I like that you can look ahead and decided what's safe to use where or when. I got most of the bonuses.

REMOVED FEATURE

I just glanced at this level, didn't play it yet. Could you put the hint tile a few spaces south? As is it overlaps the letter tiles above and is very hard to read. (I've encountered this in my own levels and I admit it can be annoying).

SHORT SLIDES

fun quick level. A nice breather level in between other types.

the set seems to be getting better the more I play. Smiley

-Hakwin Rinzai

-'The Dude' Lebowski