July 2014 Create Competiton
I put this competition off for way too long, mostly because I didn't have the motivation to judge the levels. But since I have some time off from work, I might as well judge these levels and give some results!

Take note that these are just my personal reviews of each level and not to take anything I say to heart.

5th place: Desert Scavenger - Ihavenoname248

The first entry I received and I'm sorry to say it was my least favorite of the 5 I got. While the theme and all the partial posting is clever and fits well, the gameplay wasn't very fun. The aesthetics are also questionable, though not affected with it's rank. There were a lot of blind areas in which it was hard to figure out what exactly to do at first. Notably the southeast and northeast sections were the most confusing. I also wasn't expecting chips to be on the sides of the force floor slide at the beginning. It really wasn't that bad but I spent almost 30 minutes trying to solve this level...

4th place: Off Shore - lookatthis

Viewing upon this level I was eager to play this level. The gameplay was great and it's an interesting take for a maze. I solved the level with 7 chips remaining, which I'm not sure if it's a bust or alternate solution. If the latter, nice one!

3rd place: Fun (and Death) in the Sun! - geodave

I had a lot of fun playing this level. The partial posting was simple and fun, notably the easiest level of these entries. I really don't get the thing on the right side of the level though.

2nd place: Decisions - chipster1059

This one was quite fun to play and experiment with. I liked the various options this level gives you to solve it. Some sections we're confusing but aside from that, it was a very awesome level.

1st place: Summer Garden - Markus

Such a confusing level but I really loved this one. The trick to partial post is clever and the aesthetics are beautiful. I was very pleased with this one. Congrats!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Thanks for the results, Josh! I also played the levels and thought it was quite an even competition. I enjoyed all of them, but had my gripes about each one, I think. It would have been hard to rank them, but now that I see some of your reasoning I can't argue against it either.

Congrats to Markus for winning a create comp for the first time, as well as qualifying for the pieguy award!

-Miika