CCLP1 level 147
I've been stuck on this particular section of stage 147 for an eternity and I just can't figure out for the life of me how to solve it...

[Image: 28lw0mq.jpg]

Any hints?
In terms of hints, all of the skates are used. That in itself tells you that you'll need to go through the upper loop twice in each direction, and the lower loop once in each direction.

The first few pushes:

[Click to Show Content]

Solution video:

[spoiler]

<div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo " contenteditable="false">
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
If it helps, you can cut out that specific sokoban area of the level, paste it into its own level, and play it from there to avoid having to obtain the green key.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:If it helps, you can cut out that specific sokoban area of the level, paste it into its own level, and play it from there to avoid having to obtain the green key.

This is a great idea for figuring out how to solve a particular section of any level, especially if said section is difficult or time-consuming to get to when playing the level proper.

While playing through the CCLP1 voting packs, for the longest time I too was stuck on this same puzzle, and this method eventually helped me solve it. Of course, when by the time CCLP1 was released, I had forgotten the solution and had to repeat this process again (:
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
The red lines are connection-lines. A hidden clue (more likely by design than by intention) is that the blocks should move in the same pattern as the connection-lines. This, together with "Hunts Rule - all provided skates are to be used", makes the solution fairly easy to find.

My experience it that levels that break "Hunts Rule" are more difficult to solve.