Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer
When someone beats "the end of all time" with a bold score, and using TW1, in MS mode, and using the vanilla TW graphics, while simultaneously talking on the phone with rockdet anywhere from 5-6 pm, in his time.

Once Chuck's Challenge 4D, then it will be the first thing to be in 4D ever. People will then discover 4D, and the use of 4D both in and out of videogames will become popular.

What hairstyle / hair color does Thief this guy have? What pants does he wair? Has his personality changed much when he moved from Window's "Spy" tool to MSCC?
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
Bald and bald-colored.
None.
His life has spiraled out of control since he was fired from his job at Microsoft. Why else would he steal boots?

How many roads must a man walk down?
He must avoid all the roads that lead to Rome.

But they all lead to Rome, so zero.

The only alternative is to create his own road as he walks down it. However, it won't really count as a road if it is not marked or paved somehow, so he will have to spend a lot of money on pavement if he chooses this option.

CITYBLOCK but non-linear, or FIREFLIES but 25% less fireballs?
Glider

Non-linear Cityblock, so you can attempt the final room first.

Why can't Chip or Melinda drop keys in CC2?
Because keys are harder to deal with than boots. You can ask for the boots company to deliver thousands of boots. Easy. But the keys are a different story. You have to send in a sample key, have them make thousands of copies for that key, color coat it, then repeat for each color, then wait for them to deliver it. So, the clubhouse protocol is that no keys should be dropped, to use them as efficiently as possible. Once the level has been beat, all the leftover keys are deposited in a key deposit box. The boots, for safety regulations, aren't used from level to level (you can be sure that fire boots, for example, are gonna last you one fire maze, but not two).

That just spawned a couple of other questions in my head...

How do the Bit Busters afford all their gear? How come Melinda and Chip both can use the same flipper/suction boot/fire boot/ etc. Do they really have the same size feet, as hard as it may seem to believe?
Glider

Melinda makes lots of money by selling blobs off to science labs for further study. The boots are a little tight on Chip's feet, but he doesn't complain because he figures they need to be that size for Melinda. They're a little loose on Melinda's feet, but she just holds them on with rubber bands and doesn't complain because she figures they need to be that size for Chip.

Why can you only re-use green keys? Since a red key works in any red lock anyway, why can't you just pull it back out and use it again like with the green ones?
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
As confirmed by CC2, Chip can reuse green keys indefinitely, and Melinda can use yellow keys indefinitely. This implies some connection between one's position in the gender spectrum and whether particularly colored keys one attempts to use on doors immediately disintegrate upon turning. This scientific diagram illustrates that theory:

[Image: oV2wbGh.png]

The meaning of the black lines in this graph is unknown, and it is possible that they do not actually indicate anything and were included solely to make the graph look more detailed and sciencey. This is a hot topic of debate among the fake graph identification community.

Here's one of those lateral thinking puzzles: A man whistles the Power Rangers theme song. In three seconds he starts having stomach problems, and in five seconds he suddenly collapses dead of asphyxiation. How did that happen?
The Power Rangers are too 90s for his (early 2000s) body.

What did you do to get to where you are right now?
Glider

I walked to my room and sat down on my chair.

asl?
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
Old, male, (0,29) CCLP3 #144

What makes me the way I am?