CC1 sounds in Tile World?
I've been looking around for where I can find the original sounds to put in Tile World. I recall someone mentioning that their Tile World both looked and sounded like the original, but I haven't been able to match that. Can someone point me to where I can find the original sounds and what they need to be renamed to, or just upload the files already named correctly?

Thanks in advance.
My CC1 levelsets: (25, 150, 149, 149, 149, 149, 60, 149, 43, +2 = 1025 total)
25 levels.dat | Ultimate Chip.dat | Ultimate Chip 2.ccl | Ultimate Chip 3.dac | Ultimate Chip 4.zip | Ultimate Chip 5 | Ultimate Chip 6 Walls of CCLP4 i^e
IHNN-Ultimate: 147 of my best levels (through UC5), plus 2 entirely new ones. May be overhauled soon.

My CC2 levelsets: (100, ???)
IHNN1 | IHNN2

My CC score tracker. Has lots of cool automated features!
Twitch | Youtube | Twitter
Do you have a copy of MicroSoft Chip's Challenge installed on your computer? All the sound files should be at %SYSTEMDRIVE%/BOWEP/
I'm not sure if you have the files pre-installed on your current computer, but if so, locate them and (suggested) copy them to your desktop. Rename each file to the Tile World correspondent, and afterwards, move each Tile World .wav out of the /res folder, and move the original and newly renamed MSCC files into the /res folder. It should function correctly. Personally, I created another folder to hold all of the Tile World .wav files should I feel that I want to use those sound effects instead.
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold