Strange Error with CCEdit 2.0
While trying to open my levelset, JCCLPRejects.dat, this weird error popped up:

[Image: dm3b.png]

What the heck does this even mean?
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I think that came up because you have to many level sets that you downloaded, but then again, what do I know. You could email the creator.
The file you have is corrupt. Maybe you copied it from somewhere and that process was interrupted, so the file does not have an "end marker". If you try to play the set in TW without passwords, you'll most likely see some of the levels there but not all of them. The last level listed can also have an odd name. A similar message I've come across is "read past end of stream". If possible, just download the set again, or revert to an earlier saved copy.
My guess would be that RLE is the acronym for "Run Length Encoding", a file compression technique, and "buffer overflow" is the result of the maximum code length permitted by the encoder being exceeded. This would support Miika's theory about the lack of an end-marker, a section of code that tells the encoder that encoding has been completed.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
Hmm alright well that's exactly what I did was revert to another copy. Luckily I only lost about 4 levels, but it's a rejects set so it doesn't matter Tongue

Thanks for the help!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon