Name That Sound -- CC Edition!
Hello Chipsters of CCZone and welcome to a new game show Michael and I came up with last night on Skype! It's a test of your knowledge of CC official and custom sets, as well as a test of your detective skills. This is

Name

That

Sound!!

In this game show, Michael and I will each post videos in which we play through CC levels in Tile World Lynx mode...but we won't show you the screen. It's up to you to guess which levels we are playing based on the sounds you hear. The levels all come from levelsets or custom packs that are available for download right here on CCZone, so you can play along (or look in your favorite level editor) to figure out what we're playing.

To make your guess, please post in this topic. Be sure to indicate which puzzle(s) in which video your answer(s) pertain to. Also, do not post a second guess for the same puzzle until BOTH I have responded to your first guess AND at least one hour has passed since you posted your first guess.

My Round 1 video (10 puzzles) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voh3s0dxEk8

Michael's Round 1 video : Coming soon! Postponed to Round 3!

Michael will be making the Round 2 video.

Who Got the Correct Answers:

1 - JBLewis

2 - JBLewis

3 - JBLewis

4 - JBLewis

5 - JBLewis

6 - JBLewis

7 - BigOto2

8 - JBLewis

9 - JBLewis

10 - JBLewis

Have fun! In addition to answering, feel free to make more videos of this type of contest and post them here. If you win this contest (Round 1), you will be given the right to release an official "Round 2" video (if you want) or delegate it to someone else or to whoever wants to.
Puzzle 7 (JoshL2) = Ocean Currents
Quote:Puzzle 7 (JoshL2) = Ocean Currents
Bingo! 1 point for you!
For ajmiam's video:

1 - The Forever Belt (Pit of 100 Tiles #16)

2 - Be Quick About It, Man!! (Pit of 100 Tiles #70)

3 - Maze Maker (Pit of 100 Tiles #25)

4 - Automatic (Caution) Doors (Pit of 100 Tiles #82)

5 - Nope. (BigOto Returns #9)

6 - Wormholes (BigOto Returns #32)

7 - Ocean Currents (JoshL2 #112)

8 - Snowflakes (JoshL2 #37)

9 - Jumble (CCLP3 #27)

10 - Oh-Ho! (CCLP3 #77)
This is actually quite interesting. Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:For ajmiam's video:

1 - The Forever Belt (Pit of 100 Tiles #16)

2 - Be Quick About It, Man!! (Pit of 100 Tiles #70)

3 - Maze Maker (Pit of 100 Tiles #25)

4 - Automatic (Caution) Doors (Pit of 100 Tiles #82)

5 - Nope. (BigOto Returns #9)

6 - Wormholes (BigOto Returns #32)

7 - Ocean Currents (JoshL2 #112)

8 - Snowflakes (JoshL2 #37)

9 - Jumble (CCLP3 #27)

10 - Oh-Ho! (CCLP3 #77)

Well, congratulations, JB, you've swept the board clean (except for Ocean Currents, which BigOto2 got before you.) I wasn't expecting that to happen so soon, I must say.
UPDATE: Due to a busy schedule for Michael, we will be ending Round 1 now. JB wins with an impressive score of 9 to 1! Now, JB, if you want to make the Round 2 video, you can, or you can appoint someone else, or you can simply leave that privilege open until someone claims it.
I'll leave it open. Slight smile
Michael has just volunteered to make the Round 2 video (instead of waiting till Round 3 like previously thought) so the game should continue within the next few days.