Markus_CCLP1 #8 - Security Gates

Markus_CCLP1 #12 - Chip Controls

Markus_CCLP1 #34 - Better safe than...

tensorpudding-cclp1 #24 - Tank!

tensorpudding-cclp1 #31 - Round and Round

tensorpudding-cclp1 #55 - Discipline

TS0 #1 - Kinetic Aesthetic

I might post more later.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
List movement for today:

Levels moved from blacklist to whitelist due to receiving the necessary number of nominations:

- AndrewR1 #6 - Forcing
- CCLP1_Lessons #14 - Intro: Roaming at Random

- JBLP1 #85 - Trail Blazer

- Markus_CCLP1 #8 - Security Gates

- Markus_CCLP1 #12 - Chip Controls

- Markus_CCLP1 #34 - Better safe than...
- tensorpudding-cclp1 #24 - Tank!
- tensorpudding-cclp1 #31 - Round and Round
- tensorpudding-cclp1 #55 - Discipline
- TS0 #1 - Kinetic Aesthetic

Levels moving from the limbo list to the whitelist upon being fixed:

- AndrewG1 #8 - The Way

- AndrewG1 #51 - Prophecy

- AndrewG1 #87 - Waiter

- AndrewG1 #94 - Play Again

- AndrewG1 #151 - Exhibit Rooms

- AndrewG1 #170 - Monster-ville

- AndrewG1 #183 - The Eskimos have come!!

- AndrewG1 #211 - Nothing Gold Can Stay**

- CamdenCCLP1 #55 - All Sides

- CamdenCCLP1 #59 - Board Game

- CamdenCCLP1 #157 - Slide and Swap

- Grant #5 - TANK AND FILE*

- Grant #7 - DOUBLE DIVERSION*

- Grant #9 - QUADS*

- Places #23 - ABORIGINAL - "Go Walk - About"

*not posted online

**reasons for limbo listing re-evaluated, level unchanged

It turns out that Andrew G. had already made fixes to his limbo list levels but had included them in another set with a different name (and some new levels created after the submission deadline) - so we'll use those here.

Levels moving from the blacklist to the whitelist upon redesign:

- TomPCCLP1 #35 - Block Keepers

- TomPCCLP1 #51 - The Church
What about these for the Lesson levels?

Sorry, I haven't read all posts on the CCLP1 topic...

http://www.pillowpc2001.net/levels/IdaCLL.dat.htm
Ida,

I'm so sorry we forgot to add that lesson level set! Thanks for letting me know. I've whitelisted the levels, but one of them (#3) has been moved to the limbo list because there are no chips required. Wink Also, are you planning to fix the other two levels on the list?
I am! Or at least I'll take a look at it. I know I only have a few days left, but I hope to find some time tomorrow or Tuesday. Slight smile
Not much happening today, so I took this chance to finally do something that's been on my list for a while: revising all of the listings for Andrew Gapic's levels. Originally, his sets were submitted as AndrewG1 and AndrewG2, the latter of which was renamed to "AndrewGCCLP1." Recently, though, I discovered that AndrewGCCLP1 was no longer the same set; it was a revamped version of AndrewG1 that had a bunch of Lynx compatibility issue fixes and removed levels! Alongside that, AndrewG2 / the former AndrewGCCLP1 had been renamed to "Ag2." So, with that bit of confusion out of the way, I've gone ahead and replaced AndrewG1 and AndrewGCCLP1 with AndrewGCCLP1 and Ag2, respectively. Again, <i>this is why it is vital that we know if your set has been updated.</i>

I've renumbered all of the levels on the black/white lists, removed all of the levels that were no longer in the running (all of which were already on the blacklist or ineligible list anyway), renamed any levels that had a name change, and updated the "notes" to reflect Andrew's changes. I still have yet to go through Ag2 in detail, though. But in the meantime, I've whitelisted a few levels upon re-evaluation:

- AndrewGCCLP1 #37 - The Electric Guitar

- AndrewGCCLP1 #60 - Survival Skills

- Ag2 #6 - Will of the Heart I
Quote:Ida,

I'm so sorry we forgot to add that lesson level set! Thanks for letting me know. I've whitelisted the levels, but one of them (#3) has been moved to the limbo list because there are no chips required. Wink Also, are you planning to fix the other two levels on the list?

Yay, I finally managed to access my Yahoo account! So, I've updated the set IdaCLL.dat. Edits:

- Changed time limits to levels 1 & 2 and added time limit to level 4. (Still no time limit to level 3, I guess time limits can be added & changed after voting, just as was the case with CCLP3.)

- Changed chip cont from 0 to 10 in level 3.

- Removed hint tile from level 4. (Hint could of course be added after voting if we want!)

And most importantly:

- Changed the name of the levelset to Ida_tutorials.dat. I hope this is OK? I dont remember where the abbreviation CLL came from, maybe that was something from the tutorials/lesson levels discussion a couple of years back. (Mike L would want to change the name on his site, if this isn't tracked automatically in some magic way? (Automagically as my brother in law, the computer networks engineer, says.)

I don't remember if I also uploaded IdaCLL.dat to the CCZone? I can't seem to find a search function for files? Also, ability to sort by levelset name and/or author would be nice.

Edit:

For the level FFW in Ida4.ccl in the limbo list, I've made a second version, located at the end of the level set. The last section has been replaced with an easier one. Please consider this modified level instead of the original!

Set updated at CCZone, plus the very old version at the Yahoo group updated.

Any suggestions for the bust in the level Four rooms?
Thanks, Ida! I've updated the lists to reflect the set name change, moved the original FFW to the ineligible list now that "FFW v2" supersedes it as a CCLP1 entry, and moved both corrected levels off the limbo list. For Four Rooms...I guess you could try moving the entire NE room up a row and adding another row of fire below the bombs?
I think these should be moved to the whitelist:

Chip56 #51 SUNSPOTS

JBLP1 #18 Grey Matter

JCCLP #27 Bomb Arc

TomPCCLP1 #37 Adrenalin Rush
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
More nominations, and a couple of seconds:
Kidsfair: #16 Generic Ice Level, #18 Lake Lake, #24 A Basket of Apples, #36 Laugh at Me!, #44 The Devout Sinner and #46 One for the Money.
TomPCCLP1: #25 !?, #29 Pickpocket Land, #30 Space Man, #31 Future World, #36 Flamethrowers, #37 Adrenalin Rush, #39 Bridge of Disaster, #40 Bank Robber, #42 Research Lab, #57 High School, #58 The Sewers and #64 If Only You Knew.