CCLP1 Voting Lists and Nominations
My levelset- "Places" has 5 levels that I hope staff would consider again for the "white list" , or nomination by players: levels 17,21, 23,24,and 25. In in particular level 21. The only way to really understand the simplicity of this level is to play it,...because it looks intimidating in an editor- when acutally it isn't. Level 21 has one nomination and needs a second. Please take a look - it doesn't take long to play it.

Level 23 was just re-made and is pretty simple really...All that Chips needs to do is follow the path of least resistance.

Levels 17, 24 and 25 are a bit harder, but still as good as others that I've looked at.

I appreciate your consideration, Thank, Ian Wilson
TomPCCLP1 Level 60 (City Escape) is a pretty great level, and it should most definitely be nominated Tongue

Not sure why you guys blacklisted this one in the first place, but whatever.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Lucky timing; the monsters can get (and have gotten) caught in the ice easily upon the toggle doors closing.

In the meantime, today's movement on the lists:

- Renumbered The Last Few Chips CCLP1 Nominations levels past 8 and added new levels 9 and 10 ("Hinder" and "Inside Chips Computer") to the blacklist after evaluation.

- Moved the four levels from CCTLFCS2 superseded by levels 22-25 in The Last Few Chips CCLP1 Nominations to the ineligible list and added those levels to the whitelist.

- Moved The Last Few Chips CCLP1 Nominations #8 ("It's Magic") and #20 ("The Perks of Dodging a Block") and Egyptian_Motif_LYNX_71 #131 ("Route 66") from the limbo list to the whitelist upon fix.

- Moved EricS2 #3 ("Gliders and Gliders") and Rock-cclp1 #56 ("Crescent Island") from the blacklist to the whitelist after a requested re-evaluation.

- Moved Places #23 ("ABORIGINAL - "Go Walk - About"") from the blacklist to the limbo list after a requested re-evaluation.

- Moved TomPCCLP1 #60 ("City Escape") from the blacklist to the whitelist after receiving the necessary nominations.

- Moved DanielB-Lynx #93 ("PICTURE PERFECT") from the limbo list to the blacklist due to submitter preference.

- Made the name changes for Places #22, #23, and #25.

- Modified the blacklist entry for Ida3 #41 ("Running for the Toggle Switch") - thanks to Mike L. for the tip.
Seconded City Escape. Avoiding that is part of the challenge.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Thirded City Escape! (well, it's in the whitelist now, so that's good.)

I'd also like to nominate Fortress I from TomCCLP1 (#23) and Frog Baseball from Chip56 (#44).
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Second Fortress I
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Last minute nomination: Boingy Balls I
Good stuff - but don't forget that we've got a whole week left for nominations. Slight smile
Quote:Last minute nomination: Boingy Balls I

Lol I second this one too Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I'll nominate Miika's Lake Lake and One For The Money, as well as Josh's Spin Cycle and Burning Gliders.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]