Poll: Which of these items do you like the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
flippers
33.33%
9 33.33%
fire boots
14.81%
4 14.81%
skates
7.41%
2 7.41%
suction boots
7.41%
2 7.41%
yellow key
3.70%
1 3.70%
red key
7.41%
2 7.41%
blue key
11.11%
3 11.11%
green key
14.81%
4 14.81%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which item do you like the most?
Quote:Ice skates! Since there's no winter season in here... no frozen lake in the winter.

Damn, I really wanted to learn how to ice-skating... is it fun?

Skating is super fun, I feel so free on the rink.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I know how to move around and not fall down...that's about it. Not exactly "free".
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
After seeing this...

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6099227904/hB95E38CD/

I guess I'm not going to give it a try.
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
I like the blue key. 0007:13FF is my absolute favourite seemingly random combination of characters of all time. I hear that particular location in the CHIPS.EXE module has a lovely view of the ocean.
CC1: 5,954,550 (completed)
--- CCLP1: 5,989,110 (completed)
--- CCLP2: 5,936,410 (148 levels completed)
--- CCLP3: 1,223,887 (a few levels completed)

My levelset JRB_CCLP1.ccl
I love the blue key in Lynx - interesting possibilities when a monster can erase a tile. Slight smile
Green key - I can't lose them
My CC Newsgroup Account: daud2001

My Wikia Account: Daud2001
Flippers. With water levels tending to be bad in most video games, and with how many levels in CC have water (and thus, most of the time flippers) I love the things. It's kind of a settle "Take that!" to water levels once you get one. It's also the item you MUST keep in mind if you aim for a pretty good time in CASTLE MOAT, which was my first level I tried aiming for a good time.
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
I don't know why I chose fire boots instead of flippers or suction boots. I just gotta say my least favourite is skates because although Chip is out of control, he looks more like he's skating when he's boosting on ice rather than just walking.
Glider
First chipster ever reported to fill ON THE ROCKS with blocks.

HASHLEVELS.dat (49 CC1 levels)
The skates were called cleats in the original Lynx version, which may be the reason for the effect they have.

Water levels tend to be annoying because of the complete change of physics for a relatively short segment of the game. The only real reason water is annoying in Chip's Challenge is its potential for long block-pushing levels.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam
I'm the only one who voted for suction boots? I mean, who wouldn't love to try on "suction boots" in real life? Tongue Walk on the ceiling.

I must agree with something JB said in one of his videos: the whole suction shoe on a force floor concept doesn't really make any sense... If you're standing on a escalator-like device, how are suction boots going to enable you to negate the effect of that?

In Atari Lynx they were magnets or something different weren't they?
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski