Poll: Which of these items do you like the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
flippers
33.33%
9 33.33%
fire boots
14.81%
4 14.81%
skates
7.41%
2 7.41%
suction boots
7.41%
2 7.41%
yellow key
3.70%
1 3.70%
red key
7.41%
2 7.41%
blue key
11.11%
3 11.11%
green key
14.81%
4 14.81%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which item do you like the most?
I like chips. Maybe that's not an item. I guess I like flippers then. Or the blue key.
Yellow key for me because personally there's nor enough yellow in MSCC Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Fire boots. Nothing beats Chip going through the fire and flames! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Flippers
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
For me: What Tom said. So much nostalgia behind putting on some fire boots and going where no video game had dared to go before.

I loved having so many possibilities be opened to me at once upon finding the fire boots in a level full of fire; it was what made the game so great for me when I was young.
My only argument for picking flippers is because of chip's different look when swimming.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Ice skates! Since there's no winter season in here... no frozen lake in the winter.

Damn, I really wanted to learn how to ice-skating... is it fun?
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Poor suction boots.

I like the red key best, because it causes no issues in either ruleset as far as monster collision / deletion goes. Except that nasty transparency glitch!

Quote:Ice skates! Since there's no winter season in here... no frozen lake in the winter.

Damn, I really wanted to learn how to ice-skating... is it fun?

Yes, it is fun. I'm sorry you miss out on it.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:My only argument for picking flippers is because of chip's different look when swimming.

Thumbs up
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
I chose ice skates because, in addition to getting new areas to explore, the mechanics change as well.

Quote:Poor suction boots.

Force floors are confusing.
CCMiniLP, my CCLP1 submissions. Outdated, not recommended.
CCSignificantlyLargerLP, my CCLP4 submissions. More current than my main set.
Consistent Inconsistency (ongoing), my main CC1 custom set. (discussion)
RyanJ1.dat (ongoing), my main CC2 custom set. (discussion)
Mystery Project (unfinished) (previews)

YouTube | Twitch | Steam