JoshL4 discussion
44 is unsolvable in lynx. The bug can get past through the toggle wall from the very beginning. Also, The Maze of Perfect Randomness should be strict-timed, it's one of my favorite maze concept now, and it needs to be more challenging! Thumbs up

Only 65 levels? I wish for more... but I guess that's a fair number. Nice work Josh! Chip Win
Teeth  Teeth  Teeth  
Teeth  Chip Win  Teeth  
Teeth   Teeth  Teeth
Quote:44 is unsolvable in lynx. The bug can get past through the toggle wall from the very beginning. Also, The Maze of Perfect Randomness should be strict-timed, it's one of my favorite maze concept now, and it needs to be more challenging! Thumbs up

Only 65 levels? I wish for more... but I guess that's a fair number. Nice work Josh! Chip Win

I was aware of that issue with 44 in Lynx Tongue fixed this! I also lowered the time limit to 200 on The Maze of Perfect Randomness too Slight smile

And thank you very much! Thumbs up I already plan to expand this set a lot more than 65 levels, it's just finalized for now Wink my goal is at least 130 levels!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Why not combine this set with JoshL3 and add four more levels to make it a 149-level set?
Quote:Why not combine this set with JoshL3 and add four more levels to make it a 149-level set?

Would it be better that way? I never thought of that idea before.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I think so. Plus, you can arrange them all such that there is more of a proper difficulty curve.
Yeah you're right. I'm going to do that actually. Thanks for the idea J.B. Slight smile and sorry to everyone in advance.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

I don't mind, at least. Obviously, I can't speak for other people, but I see no problem with that. Good idea JB.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Alright guys, JoshL4 is hereby removed from existence. All the levels you played are now in JoshL3. See the discussion page there for more information on this! This thread is now locked since there is no purpose for it anymore.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Awesome! I love the new set - looks pretty epic.