Earthling1 discussion
So, let me know if you found any problems with this set, or if you can't stand the blue wall section on Melee II, or about the blue key on level 2 that's not used (that'll get fixed in the next release) Wink

In particular, are the story parts of level 1 and 7 too long?
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.
Update! 3 new levels, finally. Yeah, I'm slow. No additions to the storyline yet.

(And I just love all this feedback I'm getting!!) Rolling eyes

Oh I didn't even see this topic Tongue

I just downloaded it and I'll be playing it tonight. I'll leave some feedback as well tomorrow Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I like some of the levels I played from this set. #9 was a good bit of fun (although it required many tries, it didn't feel tedious) and my unconscious mind was inspired by it when I created one of my own levels in tensorpudding-3.

#1 and #2 are okay but the length and the stuff at the end caused me to die after a lot of time, with the exit in sight, and that's disappointing. Melee and Melee II are of course monster dodging, which is my Kryptonium...I skipped those. The rest I don't have much to say about yet.
Yeah, I'm not too keen on #2 myself. It may get replaced eventually. #1 seemed like a good introduction to the set, having a variety of obstacles.

And there should be a Melee III coming eventually. I like monster dodging. Wink

Speedy Tedium is artificially difficult due to the annoying time limit. Sometimes time limits are the point, and a similar but ultimately less tedious version of this level exists as SHUTTLE RUN on Chip56.dat, which was kinda cute. But the part about the block makes me slow down to avoid pushing it into a force floor and dying, making my times too slow, which is kinda frustrating.

A Walk by the Lake is short and pretty good for a level that's basically an appearing wall level.

I ran out of time on Axe to Grind the first time because I didn't know where the exit was and went the wrong way.
Speedy Tedium is supposed to be annoying, so...

And I haven't seen SHUTTLE RUN, so I wasn't inspired by that.

Glad you liked A Walk by the Lake.

I could move the exit on An Axe to Grind, I suppose.