The "new" Gmail
Hate it, hate it, hate it. I absolutely hate it. It makes "On The Rocks" and "Pain" seem almost palatable. Who decided that replacing text with poorly designed, ambiguous symbols was the best way to go? Do the people who designed this have designs for employment at Microsoft? Is Google trying to become even less user-friendly than MS Word? What is this garbage? And why did they force everyone to change? Would it have been that much of a burden to maintain the original "skin"? What was the purpose of this? Serious grumble.

[/rant]
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I don't like that I have to use my Google email everytime to log into Youtube either. More hassle than it's worth to be honest.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I agree; it also means that they're tracking more of your online activity, and that's just not right.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
When I started using my Gmail as a main email address, I set it up in Windows Live Mail, so I don't have to deal with the Gmail web interface too much. Slight smile
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
Don't get me started on Windows Live Mail. Or Outlook, for that matter.
I use Windows Live Mail so it's easier for me Slight smile

[yes I'm getting you started on it for that matter BitBuster] Tongue

(not really)
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I could make a whole series of rage comics relating to Windows Live Mail, if I were into that sort of thing. Thank your lucky stars I'm not!
Well ok but go ahead and do so with Outlook cuz that one just sucks. Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Oh, Outlook just makes me want to go out and throw bricks through windows. God, I hate that program...
Outlook is evil. And EVERY company uses it now.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan