A revenge level
^this

(I think I should know this.)
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
If, for example, you have a block on a FF-W with a thin wall - E to the left of it, the block is not able to move through the thin wall because the thin wall is blocking it.

Until something steps on it. It is then put on the lower layer, and for some reason a sliding block will ignore the thin wall. This is not a problem for monsters, as this issue fixes itself as soon as the creature leaves and monsters cannot be crushed. But if Chip steps on it, the block slides over the thin wall and onto chip, killing him. This can be solved by ramming the block up against the wall north of it to remove its ability to slide on the FF - W, and this does not happen in Lynx.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Oh I see. Kind of the same reason how a sliding block can kill Chip when he's on a recessed wall... (see JCCLP lvl 58 for this)

It's in both modes by the way.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Okay, I had to try this, because Lynx doesn't have a "bottom" layer like MS does.

It DOES NOT happen in Lynx.

It DOES NOT happen in MS, if you start with the block on the FF.

It DOES happen in MS if you push the block onto the FF and then step on the thin wall tile. This, BTW, is ridiculous. But then, so is block-flicking.

(All testing done in TileWorld, as I haven't gotten MSCC to work in Windows 7 yet.)

Now I have to try JCCLP lvl 58 to see this other effect.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Oh I see. Kind of the same reason how a sliding block can kill Chip when he's on a recessed wall... (see JCCLP lvl 58 for this)

It's in both modes by the way.
Ummm -- NOT. I died in MS but not in Lynx.